Broken part 3

(This might not be the best I'm writing whilst traveling and the car is bumpy, sorry this is in the wrong order. Fixed was meant to be after #Wattpadproblems)

So the 3 of you set off to Hades to demand for your brother. Your trip was not as ruff as Percy's because you had simply called Hermes and asked. He couldn't really say no because he owed you big time, and he was already delivering to Hades to begin with.
"So Hermes you can take us there safely" George inquired
"Well as safely as possible, I hear that you demigods don't have the best of luck" Hermes relied while chuckling like it was funny, you wondered if he would like to half mortal and a monster magnet. Cause even if you were going to hitch a rid with him getting there was no easy, you were attacked by various monsters and were extremely happy to reach Hermes.

~time skip, brought to you by a lazy author ~

"So who is staying" you asked when it was time for the boat ride of death as you called it, you all looked around and George and your eyes fell on Leo.
"Leo I think you have to say" all the Repair Boy did was pout, at what George said
" But why me"
" Because, Chiron told me that if we do get Fred back we should be reunited as siblings it's the best way to do it" you said.
"Okay"
So you and George went to Hades, to say the least the boat ride was not enjoyable.

Leo's POV
Leo didn't actually mind staying, he knew you and George had to do this, he also knew that you weren't going to get Fred back. It simply didn't work like that, and why he gave you this idea was so you could learn one of death's valuable lessons.
He promised to be there for you when you come back, 'cause you were aways there for him. You two shared a lot and every time he cried about his mom and said he wanted to barge on Hade's door and get his mom back you always told him it's to late, she was already at Elysium.
Leo never thought you would go on with this plan, but he guessed you thought it wasn't too late to get Fred back. He admired your loyalty, and knew that when you get to
Hades you and George were going to have to learn what losing someone is all about, 'cause if it was as easy as going to Death and demanding a loved one back there would be no need for the Underworld or Elysium.

Your POV
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T GIVE US FRED BACK" you screamed and cried at Hades. But all he did was calmly regard you with a uncharacteristically soft voice,
"Dear children of Hecate it doesn't work like that, once one has died they are almost immediately put to trial"
"So were is he, is he in Elysium, 'cause he deserves to go there he died a hero" George said quietly, while tears run down his face and he was on his knees.
" We all no that he was meant to go there, please" George said again.
Hades just nodded,
"You know, I don't mind you demigods and I'm happy Nico was friends with the 3 of you, every time he came over he didn't always seem as lifeless and sad. George, Fred and Y/N Weasley I thank you. Because of the 3 of you Nico, Hazel and I have a better relationship. Because of this I will let you speak to Fred, and for the other demigod the Son of Hephaestus he can talk to his mother. I shall bring them now " with that Leo was next to George, looking most confused.
"What the-" Leo said
"Leo we're going to talk to Fred, and you can talk to your mom" George said, standing while putting his hand around your shoulder as you both wiped tears.
"Really we-we can tal-talk to the-them" Leo stammered, you nodded and smiled lightly.
Then only a few seconds later Fred and Leo's mom Esperanza Valdez were in front of you.
"Hey, Freddie" you and George said, whilst Leo talked to his mom and Hades stepped out to give you guys some company.
"GEORGE (Your nickname)" Fred Exclaimed, he looked the same, except he was wearing his Christmas jersey with the 'F' and white pants and had a faint glow.
Without thinking all 3 of you shouted "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and laughed.
"Fred" you heard and you and George turned, all the Weasleys were behind you as well as Harry and Hermione. And everyone was in tears, as everyone was talking with Fred you and George got pushed to the side lines
"Well, we didn't get him back. But it is still wonderful that we got to talk to him" you said, looking at you family that looked as happy as ever.
"Even more brilliant it is on Christmas, isn't it" George replied smiling as well.
"Wanna see how Valdez is holding up" George asked, you just nodded, finally feeling like yourself.
Leo's POV
"He-hey mom" Leo tried to get out, and all his mom did was give a beautiful smile
"Oh Mijo You've grown so much since I talked to you" Leo started to cry, his mom looked just the same but with a glow.
"I -I missed you, all the things I want to tell mom." Leo tried but it was too much, that when he felt wrap around his neck from behind and warm lips to his cheek.
"Hey, Leo's mom. How are you, bet Elysium's treating you and Freddie well huh what with the glow thing you got going on" Esperanza smiled at Y/N and George
" You must be Y/N and George, Fred talks about you most. But Leo here never told me your were dating. Leo Valdez, you should be ashamed" Esperanza teased her son, who was now red.

Your POV
So every one got to no each other. That was when Hades came in,
"I see that all is well, I'm sorry I cannot bring back your loved ones but, Nico has come up with an idea, that we all spend Christmas with one person from each family most missed"
"No way, Hades dude are you serious" you said to a oddly smiling Hade. You honestly thought this wasn't the same dude, but didn't say anything probably just Christmas spirit.
Thats when a smiling Nico came out of the shadows with Hazel,
"Yup it is, we're having Christmas with Bianca, Fred, Esperanza, Sirius and with the resent wars probably a whole more. This will be a tradition for anyone who wants to join"
You couldn't help it you started to cry, and laugh at the same time whilst Fred and George teased you for being a 'cry baby'.
"I'll admit it we didn't get Fred back but I'm glad his's happy, and we get to spend Christmas together every year. Chiron was right I learnt something and I got one of the greatest gifts ever. Merry Christmas " you said, and got cheers from everyone.
"Hug time Fred, Y/N and Esperanza BECAUSE I AM THE HUG MASTER" George and Leo shouted as you, Fred and Leo's mom ran.

----------------------------- ---------------------------- ----------------
(Dudes who watched The Hobbit and The Five Armies, WATCHED IT OT WAS AWESOME. BUT MY OPT KILI WAS KILLED I HAVE HALF A SHIP NOW. THEN THEY KILLED THORIAN AND FILI.
I literally came out of the cinema crying, went to the bathroom to calm down but it didn't work so I came out saw my friend sitting in the waiting area like I didn't suffer emotional trauma by the deaths of my favorite characters, but I couldn't hold it and started crying again, the security guard came up to us and was like why am I crying and sorry for whatever it is about. But my friend and here sister did the worst thing ever she started laughing whilst her sister said I will get over it they are just characters. And I could even think, first the feels, then a muggle says something like that)