5- Attack of the Clones

You were currently in the Jedi temple teaching some tricks to the younglings. They were so cute. Then, master Yoda entered the training room. You told the younglings to stop what they were training and they all saluted Yoda.
"Hello master," you said, "your visit is unexpected is something wrong?"
"Nothing wrong master (Y/N), Senator Amidala your presence has requested. To the senate."
"Senator Amidala? Wow. But I have a class to teach."
"The young ones I will teach. Now go." You left the room and took a speeder to go to the senate. When you arrived there, you saw your friend with other people standing here. When she saw you, Padmé hugged you.
"It's good to see (Y/N)! It's been so long!"
"Indeed!" You talked about the attack on Padmé and how she should have protection. Then, when they were talking about two people Padmé knew that could protect her from an attack. When they mentioned them, the elevator's door opened and you looked at who it was. You recognized your old friend and his Padawan.
"Ani? Ani! Is that you??" Said Padmé hugging him. You came towards Obi-Wan.
"Master Kenobi. I like the beard." You said smirking.
"And I like your haircut master Sunrider." You both smirked and hugged each other.
"I missed you!"
"Same for me." You then turned to Anakin and hugged him.
"My my, you've gotten tall and handsome. It's great to see you."
You saw Obi-Wan fake pouting at you. You turned to him and flicked him on the shoulder.
"Don't worry you're handsome too."
"Phew," said obi faking relief, "I was scared for a moment." You all laughed.
~time skip to night~
You were waiting with your two friends for an attacker. Obi-Wan and Anakin were arguing a bit. Suddenly you felt something was off. You, Anakin and Obi-Wan ran to padmé's room. In there, you saw two weird creatures trying to kill her. Anakin killed them with his lightsaber, waking Padmé up. Obi-Wan saw a flying droid and jumped out of the window landing on it and hanging onto it. You and Anakin ran in the corridors to find a speeder to catch your friend. You found one and let Anakin drive. You finally found the Jedi still hanging onto the droid. Anakin flew under him and Obi-Wan let himself fall into the speeder.
"What took you so long?" He asked
"Oh you know, I couldn't decide which colour of speeder I wanted." Said Anakin.
"And I we wanted the fastest speeder and also I wanted to drive but Anakin wanted to so we argued a bit and yeah." You said smirking. Obi-Wan just rolled his eyes and you flew away following the assassin.
~Time Skip at the bar~
You and Obi-Wan were getting a drink while Anakin was waiting for the bounty hunter to show themselves. Then the assassin tried to kill your friend but he defended himself and tired to ask questions to the hunter but she died before she could say anything.
~Time Skip to the Temple~
While Anakin was gone on Naboo with Padmé, you and obi were looking for a planet. You were currently getting out of the library.
"Let's ask master Yoda. He could help us." Said Obi-Wan.
"Good idea, he's teaching the younglings let's go!" You said. The both of you walked in the direction of the younglings training room. You asked the master how to find the planet and he mocked you a bit. After, you found it and you got prepared to go to Kamino!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Heyyy another chapter done!! I wanted to divide AOTC in two parts cause yeah. Hope you enjoyed.