15-Goodbye Ahsoka Tano

You couldn't believe it! Ahsoka was leaving the Jedi order! In fact, you kinda understood her. The order had been mean to her and now they tried to get her back. You were sad though. She was like a little sister to you. You ran to your room and grabbed something then, headed to the main entrance. There, you saw her with anakin. He seemed really sad. She left him and he went inside. You ran to her.
"Wait Ahsoka!" She turned around and sighed.
"Please master, don't try to convince me to come back, I won't."
"I wasn't Ahsoka. You have the right to be angry and not come back. I totally understand. I just, wanted to give you something." You gave her a necklace with a blue crystal on it. It was a Mandalorian crystal.
"I wanted to give you this when you become a Jedi. But since you're leaving us, i wanted to give it to you." Her eyes watered up. She hugged you tightly.
"Thanks (Y/N). Thanks for always believing in me."
"I was happy to know you Ahsoka. I hope we'll see each other again." You two parted and you sighed sadly. You would miss her a lot.
- Time Skip to a few months (?) later -
You, Obi-Wan and Anakin were discussing with Satine's sister. Then, she said that she was with someone you all knew. The minute she appeared on the hologram, you gasped. Ahsoka! She's grown up!
"Hello master." Said Ahsoka to anakin. She looked at you at smiled. You noticed that she was wearing the necklace you gave her when she left the order.
~Time Skip~
Ahsoka had just arrived to the base where you were. You quickly walked to greet her. When she got out of the ship, she looked at you and smiled softly. You ran towards her and hugged her aggressively. You was taken by surprise but hugged back.
"Hello master." Said Ahsoka smirking.
"Hey Ahsoka! I missed you! Look at you! You've grown so much! You're so pretty now! Wow!" You broke the hug and looked at her. She was an adult now. No more little Padawan.
She nodded shyly smiling softly.
"You haven't changed though," she said looking at you, "you're still beautiful." You laughed. Then, Ahsoka smirked.
"So, hows things going between you and Obi-Wan?" You sighed.
"Ahsoka! How many times do I have to tell you? We're. Not. A. Couple!"
"Though you'd make a cute one."
"Ughhh noooo! Stop! We're just friends!"
"Yeah. Friends that sleep together!" Your eyes widened!
"What?!?"
"Yeah. Me and Anakin saw you and Obi-Wan going into your room the night of the ball and he didn't come out of it." Your eyes widened. Shit. They saw us? Shit shit shit!!!!
"Also all these nights where I saw you sneaking out of your chambers to go to his!"
"You saw me?"
"Yeah! I was coming back from the library and I saw you. Don't worry. I won't tell the council anything." You sighed in relief. She smirked. Ahsoka then told you what happened to her and Anakin arrived so you let them talk. You joined Obi-Wan and smiled.
He smiled back then you sighed.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Ahsoka knows we've been sleeping together." (No you didn't have sex. You were just sleeping! YOU DIRTY MINDS (it's ok I have one too( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)))
His eyes widened. You then told him that she wouldn't say anything to anyone. He sighed in relief. You then left to go on a mission with the clones.
////////////////////////////////////
Hello there! Sorry for not updating in a while. Idk. I just didn't have the motivation I guess 😂