Natsuya Kirishima (Engaged Life AU)

(Y/N L/N) and Natsuya Kirishima are now engaged. Natsuya proposed to you almost a year ago already. You're both happy of course since you really love each other. So, as you're already engaged to him, his jealousy grows bigger than ever. You've been together since college so it's somehow reasonable for Natsuya to get jealous. But his jealousy is something that makes her stifle sometimes.

(Y/N) and Natsuya are both working but in different companies. Natsuya works as a Process Associate at one of Japan's biggest IT Company while (Y/N) works as an Encoder at a private company. Aside from that reason why Natsuya wants to marry (Y/N) real soon, he doesn't want to see (Y/N) with any other guys even if those guys do nothing on her but being just a workmate.

One sunny afternoon, just when (Y/N) is about to go out of the building with some of her workmates, Natsuya showed up with a frown on his face as always and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand. He dragged her to his car. Some of her workmates murmurs as they watched (Y/N) and Natsuya. Some of them mumbled 'Not again' and 'Too bad. She's gonna marry someone like him'.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Natsuya?!?!!?? Are we going to be like this forever?!!??? And how many times do I have to tell you that those guys do nothing on me?!!??!? If you're going to be like a narrow minded freak as you are now, sorry not sorry but I'm gonna break up with you even if I really love you that much!!" you said aloud. Not even leaving space for Natsuya to answer yet. Natsuya gritted his teeth while driving the car before he answered.

"Narrow minded?!?? Break up with me as if I'm gonna let that happen?!?!? And those guys?!? (Y/N), I'm a man too! Of course, I know their intentions enough! And I'm actually afraid that they might steal you away from me since they know I'm not with you all the time! (Y/N), before they even try, I might kill them all first! And (Y/N), don't be an oblivious idiot!" he replied while driving the car to the side of the road. You went surprised when he stopped driving.

"Natsuya, why did you stop here? Are you going to pee?" you asked. Natsuya didn't answer. Instead, he pulled your body on top of him and holding your waist softly. Your eyes went wide and you blushed madly since you've never done that before.

"Natsuya, what do you think you're doing?!" you asked in embarrassment and playfully slap his shoulder while your eyes are still wide looking at him. Natsuya just smirked before he answered.

"What, (Y/N)? Why do you look like a tomato? Hmm. You know what? We're gonna do more embarrassing things than this when we get married. I actually can't wait to marry the girl I love and to build my own family with you." Natsuya said and he kissed you right after. You gave in to his kiss and cupped his face. You felt something weird under. Something feels hot and slightly poking you. You pulled away from the kiss and asked Natsuya.

"Natsuya, I felt something weird. Do you feel it too?" you asked cluelessly. Natsuya burst out laughing. You just stared at him blankly while waiting for his answer.

"Well, you'll know soon what's that once we get married. And 'that something' will make you feel great, I promise." he said and grinned. You slapped his face hard and you went back to your seat.

"What the hell, (Y/N)! Did I say something wrong? Ouch! It hurts!" Natsuya said while rubbing the side of his face you slapped.

"No. It's just that your pervert mind runs wild again as ever." you said and looked away.

"At least, I'm just pervert with the one I love. Not with anyone else." he replied and rolled his eyes. You sighed a little.

"Ok, ok. Enough with that! Just drive me home already. Mom's waiting." you said.

"Yeah. But (Y/N). Please promise me something." Natsuya said seriously. You look at him.

"What is it, Natsuya?" you asked.

"Promise me that before the day of our marriage, you've already filed a resignation. I don't want you to go to work anymore. Money is not a problem for as long as I have a stable job. I want you to be a good wife to me and be a good mom to our kids." he said and smiled at you. You smiled softly before you answered.

"I promise, my future husband." you promised. Not long after, you reached your house. He dropped you there and before you enter your house, he called you.

"(Y/N)." he called. You look back at him.

"Mm. What is it?" you asked. He then walked up to you and pulled your body close to him and kissed you again. Not minding the people on the sidewalk. He pulled away from the kiss before he speak.

"I love you, my future wife." he said. You blushed knowing what you hear is from the person you love with matching sincerity in it.

"I love you too, Natsuya. My future husband." you said and hugged him really tight. He hugged back. Then, you walk away happily and Natsuya waited for you to enter the house safely before he leaves.