Meeting the others, part 2.

[Knock out & Breakdown] [Soundwave] [Predaking] [Ultra magnus] [Starscream] [Optimus] Part 2.

/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/

Optimus p.o.v.

I was walking to the park with Mudzstar, when I see Ultra Magnus, and his sparkling Apple. I walk up them, and before I can tap Magnus on the shoulder. He turns around really quick and has his servo turned in to a blaster, upon realising who I was he turned his blaster back into his servo, and straightens himself. "Sorry Magnus, I did not mean to make you scared" "It is fine Optimus, it's my own fault because my audio receptors picked up on pede steps coming close. And I didn't want anything to happen to my little" he said while pointing at the red and white seekerling. The seekerling looks up at me with a smile, I return the smile back.

"May we a company you? Since I know that you apart of the playdate for the younglings" The SIC gives me a small smile and nods. As we walk we spot Starscream and he had a sparkling with him, Ultra Magnus Turns his helm to me and said. "Sir should we ask Starscream why he has a Sparkling?" I nod to him. Walking up to the silver seeker I say. "Starscream" the turns around with the sparkling in toe.

"Ah if it isn't daddymus and the one who always has a stick up his aft, what can I do for you?" Asks the silver seeker. "It's Optimus Prime Starscream, you should know that, it is his designation, furthermore I have a designation too you know" The SIC barks at the other SIC, I frown at that. Putting my servo on Ultra Magnus's shoulder, he turns his helm to me, and I give him a disappointment look. The blue and red mech puts his helm down like how a youngling would do after getting in trouble with their creators.

I look at the seeker and say. "Starscream what ars you doing with a sparkling?" The silver mech cackles. "Wow you more stupid then I thought dimwit prime" he stops to cackle more before continuing. "Do you need your optics checked by that quack of yours? Because if you can't see she's mine, Autofool" I turn my helm to the sparkling, now that he mention it the the femmling has some features of torturous Starscream. Ex-venting I say. "I am sorry Starscream, we thought. . ."

"Thought what? That I kidnap sparklings?" Spat the seeker, I just nod my helm with a guilty look on my faceplate. He does a cruel laugh and walks in the direction of the park without another word.

(Time skip by Izuku Midoriya eating all might's hair)

Me, Mudzstar, Ultra Magnus and Apple, made it to the park. We all spot the others, walking over Soundwave turns us and he waves at us, that gets the attention of the others, they turns around and wave too, well apart from Starscream who is giving his sparkling a energon ice cream shake with a energon cookie.

Walking up them I say. "Hello everyone, it is good to see you all" the spy master was the first to answer, well sign. ^Hello Optimus Prime, it is very good to see you too^ I nod to the spy master.

Breakdown's p.o.v.

After Optimus got here he start pulling toys for the sparklings to play with, while we talked and watch them play.

"You know I thought it be hard raisins my little spawn, but it is actually easy" said the silver backstabber, I nod to them in agreement. "Well that's because you only have one! We have two, and I don't know how Wheeljack and Bulkhead are coping with three sparklings" said my sparkmate, looking at him, I see him sipping on his energon coffee, some goes for the mech who is the optics and audio receptors of the decepticons. One thing I notice that Laserbeak isn't on his chassis, I decide to ask him, where his bird is.

"Hey Soundwave, where is Laserbeak? I don't them" said mech stops drinking his drink, and put it down. He turns to me and signs. "Answer Laserbeak is with Ravage doing my work, while I am here^ I send the spy master affirmative smile. "So did anyone here know about how Ratchet adopted a human child?" Asks the king of Predacons.

Predaking's p.o.v.

After I said that, Optimus elaborate. "Yes I do. I met the little one, her is quite and shy. Though I think she will grow out of it, especially being around her sire" that got him a few laughs. "Well I think it's a good thing that organic is quite" said the seeker. Of course we all glare at him. He takes a quick in-vent and says. "What I mean is um. . . That their eeerr won't be like the loud organic, you know that human who's always causing trouble. Lilo? Stitch? Nike? Milo? Ugh whatever the spawns designation is"

"Do you mean Miko?" I asked the former scientist, he turns to me. "Ah the beast knows of them huh" I growl at that nickname. "Oh is the beast annoyed that I Starscream superior species to them, had call them beast" I growl more at them. I can feel his EM field of scared/a little frightened/nervous. I smile at that, knowing that I am one who's making him feel like that. I stop growling and turn my helm to the sparklings. "Eebolt get over here please!" I shout to my little one.

The tea rose and burnt orange colour sparkling walks up to me. she looks up at me with curious optics, I smile at her and say. "Eebolt do you know how I been teaching you how to hunt?" She nod her helm, I smirk at that and said. "It's time for you first hunt my sweetspark" I turn to the seeker. "He is your target sweetie. Remember make them terrified, ok? And make this a excellent one" I was watch as the seeker wings drop from being terrified. Feeling their EM field of fearful/terrified/scared/worried. I smirk at that and say to my sparkling. "Go get them sweetspark" I point at the SIC. Watching as Eebolt goes after the coward seeker.

Knock out's p.o.v.

"Well I didn't expect that" I turn to the predacon. "I can not believe you sent your sparkling after the backstabber HAHAH"