Wait You have a sister ??

My name is Felicity Smoak I was just some brilliant technician girl who went to MIT I was normal and had a boring life till the day Oliver Queen walked into my office that's when it all changed.

Love is the most complicated thing in the entire world especially when you are in love with you boss, but Oliver's not just my boss, by day yes he's the C.O of his company Queen Consolidated and my normal average boss, but by night he is Starling Cities very own vigilante, the hood.

I'm what they call his partner except the city don't know that Oliver is the vigilante only me, my best friend John Diggle and Roy Harper (who is also a vigilante but he's red not green like Oliver).

We are Team Arrow
Me, Oliver, Diggle and Roy

*

Oliver, Diggle and I were walking down the street one day talking about a man called Chris Santargo this man would make families give their money to him once they moved into one of his house, the vigilante was going to pay Mr. Santargo a visit tonight to make him give the money he owed people back. As we were walking down the street we past a cafe.

"It can't be" I say

"What can't it be ?" Asks Diggle.

"That's impossible" I ignore diggles question as I'm in to much shock to even speak.

"Felicity what's wrong? what's impossible?" Oliver questions me, sounding quiet concerned.

"I'll be right back I need to go check something out" I say this, leaving them standing there.

"Felicity wait were are you-"

I cut him off by walking away to a table by the cafe because what I could see could send me into complete shock. My sister sitting drinking coffee but it can't be considering my sister is in Las Vegas with my mother.

"Sophie?" I ask.

She turns round her face changing into complete horror when she sees me (did I forget to mention that the last time I saw my sister it didn't end on good terms...no? My bad)

"Felicity what are you doing here?" She asks still in complete horror, staring at me with her wide eyes.

"I live here what are you doing here?Sophie I thought-"

"You thought I was serving tables at a Las Vegas casino, the way you left me trying to help mom afford the house that she so desperately wants to keep" She cuts me off, crossing her arms, waiting for my reply.

"Sophie I never meant to leave you, but it just kind of happened, I'm sorry I never wanted you to hate me" I say this with pleading eyes, only wanting her  painful glare to soften.

It doesn't.

"Well karma's a bitch, so what you want you didn't get. I have to go"

"Sophie wait-" I protest but she's gone, ignoring me.

She left, just walked away my little sister hating me forever for leaving her.

It was a mistake I wish I could take back, to her I'm nothing but a selfish bitch. I never meant for that to happen.

"Who was that?" Asked Oliver as him and Diggle walked Over to me confusion clear on their faces.

"That, Oliver, was my little sister Sophie who hates me and has hated me for 6 years" I groan this still annoyed.

I start to walk away as Oliver's confused voice says

"Wait you have a sister?"