twelve

3 hours later and the house is kinda back to normal, the kitchen is all patched up and back to normal so were just waiting on the windows to be replaced. as promised it is friday and que is throwing a small party thing at his house so i gotta go. my friends left like 20 minutes ago to go and get ready so i guess i better do the same.

 my friends left like 20 minutes ago to go and get ready so i guess i better do the same

billie and alissas outfits^^^^

///
i walk into que's house not bothering knocking, they probably wont hear me anyway because of the music. automatically i see billie in the corner laughing at elijah. i admire her outfit and bite my lip. fuck. Q sees me and hugs me tightly, picking me up and spinning me around. yeah he is drunk.

"come on dude" he says grabbing my hand and bringing me towards the only people i know. theres not too many people here, maybe like 20-25 but i only know the bell twins and bil.

"alissa!" eli says putting his arm out and hugs me, making sure not to spill his beer. i smile and hug isaac looking over his shoulder at billie who is looking me up and down. "hey bil" i say to her and she smiles biting her lip. she wraps her hands round my waist hugging me tightly. i stroke her hair with my hand before pulling away.

"beer?" que asks, handing me one. i shrug my shoulders and take a swig, why not. a random guy and girl come over talking to us all.
"alissa this is luke and zoe" issac says introducing me. i smile at them both as they give me awkward side hugs. zoe is billie's best friend since they were little. elijah groans and grabs my hand, dancing with me drunkly and making me spin around. he spins me a bit too aggressively causing me to fall into billie's arms.

she catches me and gazes into my eyes.
billie pulls me away from the group to the middle of the room where she puts both arms around my neck and starts swaying lightly. everyone is pretty much dancing now and just messing around. i drink the rest of my beer and put it on the table, letting go of billie momentarily. i put my arms back around her waist and she pulls me closer.

"your beautiful" she says to me over the music, never once breaking eye contact. i smile lightly and move close to billie putting my head on her shoulder to hide my blushing.

"your hot" i whisper to her. she makes her grip tighter but still as gentle. i stand back up again taking my head off her and gaze at her face. billie sighs and bites her lip. she looks away towards Q for a second who smiles and gives a thumbs up. i think she still cares about his feelings considering they were together at one time. but he doesn't care. she looks at me and puts her hands on the back of my neck, pulling my face to her so she can press her lips softly on mine.

i kiss back automatically, billie moves her cold hands down to my exposed waist pulling my body as close as she can to hers. she begins moving our lips together, squeezing my hips slightly. i want every part of this girl.

i tangle my hands in her hair and she tries to push her tongue into my mouth asking for permission. i deny her access trying to remind her that were not alone before she tries to go further. but billie not caring squeezes my waist making me silently moan and open my mouth a little so she can slide her tongue in. i smile against her lips and pull away making billie groan.

"no come here i wanna kiss you, its fine baby nobody's watching us" billie says trying to attach her lips again. i laugh a little and put my hand on her chin. i place a few more kisses on her slightly swollen lips before pulling away again.

i hug her tightly and dance again with her in my arms. "guys were playing spin the bottle" que says pulling mine and billie's arms. i let go of her and nod following him into the living room.
we sit down on the floor in a circle, me between isaac and billie. there's a few random dudes and girls playing this i dont know. so kinda awkward but sure.

"ill go first" Q says, and spins the beer bottle which lands on billie. nothing they haven't done before. they barely peck and then step back from each other. elijah spins the bottle next and it fucking lands on me. well then.

"sorry billie" he mutters and she sticks her middle finger up at him. he places his lips on mine shortly and then pulls away, i didn't even kiss back. a few more people go and some people had full on make out sessions which was weird but sure. its my turn. i spin the bottle and it lands on zoe. she laughs awkwardly as i stand up and lean down to her. i dont wanna do this but sure. i peck her lips and run back to my seat. billie's turn. i can tell she is really hating this game. she spins and it goes round at least 9 times as it slowly stops and lands on me. thats a coincidence.

billie smirks and puts her hand on my chin pulling my face towards hers. she places her full lips on mine and smiles into the kiss.

//
after a while, billie and i decide to leave. she said i can stay at her house tonight which i have never done before. im kinda nervous. i sit in the front seat of her car, she hasnt been drinking so she can drive. billie places one hand on top of my thigh and the other on the wheel as she drives down the road. i play with her hand and kiss the back of it, intertwining our fingers.

she pulls up on her driveway a few minutes later. i let go of her hand and undo my seat belt before going to open the car door but its locked. i look at billie and she pulls me into her and kisses me. here we go again. she wastes no time and slides her tongue in my mouth. i take her bottom lip between my teeth and start sucking it lightly. billie lets out a small moan as i let go of her lip.

"come here" she says against my lips, pulling at my shirt. i crawl on top of her straddling her. the kiss gets even more heated and billie begins moving her lips down to the bottom of my neck. she begins sucking as i tilt my head slightly. her hands make there way up my crop top, squeezing my waist.

"billie, lets get inside" i say breathlessly, letting out a almost silent moan. she detaches herself from my neck and looks up at me. i smile at the sight of her. her lips all swollen. her face all red and warm. she gives me an unreadable look and places her hands on my thighs rubbing up and down.

"i love you" she whispers. i look at her with disbelief as she pants heavily, catching her breath. i place a peck on her lips.

"i love you too" i reply and sink into her body, placing my head in her neck as she holds onto me tightly.

she opens the car door and guides me off her lap to get out. she climbs out after me and we quietly head into her house. everybody is asleep so we dont want to wake them.

billie takes me to her room and grabs me a huge t shirt out of her closet. i go in her bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. woah i look a mess. my hair is all tangled from billie's hands, my lips swollen and i have a small hicky on my lower neck.

i take my clothes off and put on billie's t shirt which goes past my underwear to my mid thigh. i put my clothes in the corner of her room and see her in bed waiting for me.

she smiles and lightly grasps my hand pulling me to her. billie places the bedcovers over us both and moves closer. i put my bare leg over hers and put my head on her chest. she holds me tight and kisses my head as we drift to sleep.