Just listen Matt

Why is Matt so childish sometimes, that annoys me. I'm trying to be serious and he just starts copying what I'm saying. Matty baby no. I want him to be more understanding, just because he's annoyed at me he doesn't need to be a total dick. Because, I know if I was like that he'd be pissed at me. Does he not get it, he cam be such a baby when he has arguments work people, but I'm his girlfriend asks I won't let him treat me like that. I'm going to speak to him right now and this whole thing is going to get fixed,I'm not wasting my time being angry at someone I live with and try to love.

I walk to his room and open the door, Matt's on the computer he doesn't even look up when I come in. Why is he such a baby, I want him stop being like this it doesn't help. "Matt."

"Mmmm," He replies still looking on the computer, am I not here or something.

"Things have to change between us."

"They did."

"Well not for the best is it. I want us to get along."

"We talk, we live together, we eat together, you like my music."

"Matt stop fucking around. Can we just have a normal conversation."

"Yes, we are."

"Are we really. Just listen to me Matt."

"I am. How am I replying to every word that comes out of your fucking mouth?!"

I sigh, why is Matt so difficult. "Come on. Matt I feel like you don't really love me anymore. You don't let me use the bathroom if you're in there showering; I might see you naked. Matt do I look like I'm gonna give a shit, your my boyfriend it's meant to be a neutral thing for us. I think you're the sexiest guy I know and it would be my dream for you to accept me as your partner."

"Lucy, I do love you I'm just not sure how to show you. And me being naked, I just think I t s awkward for me to be naked in front of anyone. It will take me time to break that," He says softly, he looks up at me. I felt so sorry for him.

"Matt I think it's awkward to be naked in front of anyone aswell but your my boyfriend and I don't want to hide stuff from you."

"Same babe. "

"When you say that I want you to mean it. And Matt calling me your girlfriend only at home hurts me because it makes me feel like your ashamed to be with me."

"I'm sorry. It's just that the papers will make a big deal about it, and I don't want that for you."

"Matt I don't care about the papers, I care about us. I'm a big girl Matt, I'm no t scared of the papers. Please just call me your girlfriend."

He gives me a shy smile. Aw...sometimes Matt is so cute. I hope things can change now, I want us to be happy.I want people t I look on us and say 'relationship goals'.

I run over to Matt and jump on his lap. I put my lips to his and kiss him. It feels so good to kiss him after all of this, he slides his hands down to my waist and carries me to the bed. I don't feel like having sex now, but anyway I never came this far for nothing.