Smoking

I walk down to the balcony, Matt's there and he's smoking. I swear he has the cutest face when he smokes,he waves at me gently drooping is eyelids. I wave back.

Ever since I met Matt, I've noticed he has a big habit of smoking, sometimes I smoke too but not as much as him. But it has been quite a bit more since I met him definitely. I deeply inhale the smell of the smoke before getting closer to him. He puts his arm around my shoulder and strokes my hair with the cigarette in his mouth. I love moments like this.

"Hey, " I say dreamily. Wrapping one arm around his back, I inhale his sweet smell. Well it's sweet to me.

"Hey, here have some," He whispers into my hair, handing me the cigarette. I take it from him and start smoking. I inhale the sweet smoke deeply before exhaling, this is really relaxing; I haven't smoked in a long time. I feel him move hours arm from my hair to take his hair from his eyes. Aw, cute Matt's hair is so nice. I'm nearly three-quarters of the way through, I hold the cigarette up to Matty's lips he inhales deeply and closes his eyes. I throw it to the ground and stamp on it. The affect these cigarettes have on Matty is so, I don't know, romantic. I laugh gently.

I feel Matt's chest fall, I see the smoke come out of his mouth. He had such an art to it. I start singing quietly, "Hey, now call it a spiff 'cause you know that you will. Oh you bite your friends like chocolate. You say, we'll go where nobody knows, with guns hidden under our petticoat."

Matt sways, standing behind me with both arms around my neck. Then he starts singing along with me, "No we're never gunna' quit it, no we're gunna' quit it, no." He starts strumming on my chest. I turn around and hug him, he strokes my hair. "Can I have a cigarette, Matty."

He reaches into his pocket and takes out a packet, "Sure babe."

I take the packet and reach for the lighter in his hand. He quickly closes his hand and takes a cigarette, he lights it up for me and pops it in my mouth. I deeply inhale the smoke and close my eyes the way Matty does, I then exhale blowing rings from my mouth. I give him the cigarette for him to toke. He holds me tighter and slips his hands down to my waist, I place my hands on his chest and rest my head on him. Smoking with Matty is so fun.