Fuck buddy

"So, Matt; you have a fuck buddy then."

"......yes, I have no feelings for her though.," He says awkwardly, he avoids my face.

"Why, why do you do that, whats wrong Matty?" I say calmly, something has got to be bothering him; he wouldn't just do this.

He lights a cigarette, just before he puts it to his lips I take the cigarette away. "Tell me first."

"I've been thinking about something. I needed a pick me up, someone who doesn't know me personally," he says taking back the cigarette.

"Okay? Do you want to see her again?"

"Well.." He nods his head and inhales the smoke.

I sigh, "Matty I don't want you to do that, please. I love you and I don't want a girl to take you away from that."

"She takes away my love for you?"

"Yes, you didn't know? How could you be committed but go to have sex with another girl, would you like it if I went to 'please' myself with another boy?"

He nods and drinks his wine. He raises his eyebrows, "I'd slap you."

I roll my eyes, he wouldn't dare slap me, he's drunk. "Shut the fuck up. I know that you wouldn't like it, you'd be pissed. Matty please just stop seeing her. For me."

His face goes serious, "Okay, for you."

"For you aswell. You can do better than this," I say encouragingly, I squeeze his knee.

"Okay, for me."

I give him a kiss, "Now don't you ever do that type of shit again."

"That shit again, never. Here, smoke." I take the cigarette and inhale. I roll my eyes and exhale.

Matty is such an idiot when he doesn't know what to do in his head.