I'm back

I just got back and there's no one in the apartment, that's strange Matt's usually home on the afternoon. I go to my room and start packing out my stuff, at the bottom of bag are some cookies and a muffin. Thanks Aspen. Matt loves her baking, he can have a cookie if he wants. I put the food aside and get back to my work.

I know I'm angry at Matt but I can't help still wanting to share with him afterall he's my boyfriend and I need to love him with all my heart. He is an amazing boyfriend but he doesn't show me his love for me. He does the cutest things that he knows will make me happy, but when he's pissed he's not nice at all.

I get out our 'Matt and Lucy' book; is the book we've had since we first met till now. I open the book and look at all those pictures from long ago when wewe were happy. I stop at a picture of us kissing on a beach in California. I was tip toeing on his feet and he held my waist, my arms were around his neck, I wish we could have more intimate moments like that. I've only seem him naked once and we've been together two years,he gets really awkward when he comes out of the shower and I see him in his towel. I want him to know that he doesn't need to be awkward in front of me, I don't care, I don't think twice about him being on just a towel, I'm his girlfriend.

Tears splash onto the picture - I'm crying. This really hurts me, I don't know why but I love Matt so much and I'd hate to lose him. I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend from a band and floor him to live with me. He used to play guitar songs to me but he stopped when the band got bigger. I love the success that he has with the band, but it's like he doesn't notice me much anymore.

*click* Matt's here. I run to the door "Matt!", I'm so happy to see him.

"Hey Lucy, um.....We need to chat, seriously," He says, walking straight past me.

"I know that," I say, if he's going to play like that I will happily play along.

"Hmph."

"Look Matt, you haven't really been an amazing boyfriend lately."

"And you haven't been an amazing girlfriend."

"Matt, I'm not playing around with you."

"I'm not playing around with you. "