wake up

I open my eyes to find that I'm lying next to Matty, his arms are around me and he's breathing on my neck. When the fuck did we get like this? I look at my shoulder, he's gently holding my bra strap, I bet he did this to his fuck buddy. I'm scared to move in case I wake him, I love Matty so much.

I sigh, I don't really want to stay in this position for too long now that I'm awake. I look at Matty; he has one eye open, he smiles a half smile. I smile back.

"Morning sunshine," Matt whispers he strokes my hair gently.

I make a silly face, I hate those names, we don't do that shit "Morning Matty and don't call me those names, oh how did we...you know?"

"I came in when you were sleeping, I wanted to sleep with you," He explains; he looks so awkward.

"Aw, love you.

"Love you too Luce."

I move closer to him and hug him, I hope he means it. We stay like this for a while before Matty gets up and lifts me with him.

When we both stand separately, he puts his hands on my eyes and kisses my neck. He walks me over to my desk and whispers "Love you," he takes his hands off my eyes and slips them down to my waist.

I open my eyes and see 3 1975 concert tickets and 4 nirvana tickets. I jump and take up the tickets, "Yaaaass." I give him one of the nirvana tickets and put the rest on my bed. He carries me by the waist and spins me, god I feel uncomfortable. They're my fave bands, but i guess this is all a kind of sorry, but i accept it because these are the things I love. Music is my soul.