3

Taehyung's POV

After a few days, I sober myself. I have been drinking, smoking and more just to forget my feelings for her.

But every time I go to bed, she is the person I always think of. Literally, everyday.

"Tae, stop it already. You have been drinking too much these days. It's not good for your health." Jimin said taking the bottle of alcohol away from my grip.

I sighed and looked down. "No matter how much I try to forget her, she will always slip through my mind." I said as I try to hold back my tears that want to fall from my eyes.

He put his hand on my shoulder which made me look at him who is giving me a pitiful face.

"You love her so much. Do you?" He asked. I breathed in and nodded. "Everyday, my feelings for her increases." I said.

When will this pain fade away completely?

When will I be able to move on?

When?

When will she come back?

When will we see each other again?

I want to rest....

I'm so tired of waiting for something to happen that is impossible to happen...

Please... Come back Nayeon... I need you...

Nayeon's father's POV

While doing some paperwork, a knock was heard which caught my attention.

"Come in." I said but not giving a glance at whoever will come in. "Sir? May I speak with you?" I look up and saw Kate. "Oh, Kate, sure. What is it?" I asked while smiling at her.

"Sir, I think it is best to let her go back to Korea." She started which made me raise a brow. "Why are you bringing this up our of nowhere?" I asked. She sighed. "Sir, she spent her childhood at Korea. You can't blame her that she wishes to go back there. After all, her best friend is there." She said which made me widen my eyes.

"How did you know about that?" I asked. She smiled. "Your daughter always tells me about her best friend. She misses him so much Sir." She said.

"Why are you convincing me to do this?" I asked. "I have a daughter once. She spent her whole childhood at London. There she have so many friends and there, she met someone she loved. But once we moved, everything faded. Her smile, her laughs, everything that she used to do, faded away." She started.

"I regretted not listening to my daughter. She kept on begging me that she wants to go back to London. But I never listened." She said looking down.

"During her 20th birthday, we were supposed to surprise her but we were the one who got surprised." She said as I saw her trying yo hold back her tears.

"What happened?" I asked curiously.

"She committed suicide. She left a note that time." She said as a few drops of tears fell on her eyes.

She then sniffed and took something on her pocket which made me confused.

She then retrieve her hand and she was now holding a piece of paper. She walked towards me and give me the note which I accepted immediately.

I look at it and unfolded the paper. It was crumpled yet you cans till read it but the ink was slowly fading away due to how old it was already.

Dear mommy and daddy...

I am so tired already. I wanted you guys to listen to what I have to say. But you never listened. He was the only person I loved so much. Nobody else can take that away. Every night, I cried and cried hoping that one day, you guys might hear my sobs and accept to let me go back to London even for just a year. Let me fix things right. I left him without even saying goodbye. Now, I am saying goodbye to you.

Yours truly,
Emily

As I read the letter, tears starts falling down from my eyes.

I don't want my daughter to end like the way Emily ended herself.

I look at her and handed her the paper back. "What should I do?" I asked her.

"Let her go. She is a grown up now."

*****

Hey guys!

So a question, should her dad allow her already? Should he let her daughter go?

Comments are highly appreciated

Love lots!!!

❤✨❤✨❤