34

Nayeon's POV

As I were busy looking for something on my closet, I felt pair of arms wrapping around my waist.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung's deep voice was heard. I breathed in.

"I am looking for my necklace that I remembered that I brought with me" I said still continuing to look for it.

"What necklace?" He asked. I smiled a little and turn to him making him let go from me. "Remember the necklace you gave me before?" I asked.

He thought for a while. I was getting impatient when he suddenly smiled widely. "You still have it?" He asked happily.

I chuckled. "Ne. I would never loose that one special thing you gave me." I said making him smile more.

"Aish-" he pulled me in his embrace. "I'm glad I fell in love with you." I felt his hand caressing my head before he kissed the top of it.

I giggled. "Me too." I said and look up at him smiling.

****

"So, how is auntie?" I asked Jungkook at the other side of the phone.

"She- uh, she's doing... Great! Actually..." He stuttered making me confused.

"Okay? Also, how about uncle? Ooh! Can I talk to him?" I asked happily.

My smile immediately turned into a worried face when he didn't respond to me and I can hear muffled..... Cries?

"Kook? Are you alright?" I asked breaking the silence. Again, he didn't respond which made me started to worry more.

"N-ne. It's just, I gotta go now... Eomma is calling me. Don't worry, appa is perfectly... Fine... I'll call you later." He said and hung up before I can even ask further.

I raised a brow and look at my phone screen as I felt my heart starting yo beat fast.

What could be wrong?

****

"Unnie, let's go shopping." Dahyun put her phone down beside her. I look at her and raised a brow.

"What are we even gonna buy?" I asked. She smiled. "New clothes, duh." She said.

I sighed. "I have enough clothes to wear. Why do I need to buy new ones?" I exclaimed in a 'matter of fact' tone.

For a few minutes, she have been bugging me when suddenly, Jimin and Taehyung came to the room who was at the garage before.

"What are you guys doing?" Taehyung asked curiously as they both sit down in front of us.

I look at Tae and pouted. "I don't want to go shopping but she forces me to." I said.

"Wait- I think it is a good idea." Jimin said as he sit up straight.

We all looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "What do you mean?" I asked.

He smiled. "Well, me and Taehyung both were gonna tell you that we will go somewhere and maybe, so that you girls won't get bored, you can have a best friend bonding." Jimin explained.

I look at Tae. "Where are you guys going?" He look at me and hesitated at first.

"We are gonna meet my dad at a diner and he only invited Jimin. I don't know why but he was serious when he ordered me so I had no choice. I wanted to bring you girls but again, he only said me and Jimin." Tae answered.

A part of me got curious as to why Jimin was the only one who got invited. I look at Dahyun who was confused too.

*****

Guys, so sorry about the short chapter.

also, guys, I am running out if ideas about some mini plots here at the story...

And maybe...

If you guys won't mind, you can think of some mini plots and maybe DM me about it.

also, don't worry, I have an ending plot for the story. I was quite running out of ideas as to how to continue the flow of my story towards the plot that I was thinking.

It would be a great help guys.

Take care, stay safe and stay gold!!!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤