24

Nayeon's POV

"Unnie, wake up."

I slowly opened my eyed when I heard Dahyun call my name. "Are we here?" I asked.

She chuckled. "Ne. You are one heavy sleeper." She said which made me raise a brow. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"We tried waking you up a while ago but you didn't budge. The boys are already at the cottage." She said and exited the car.

I stretched before I exited the car. I smiled when the fresh sea breeze greeted me as I look ahead and saw some palm trees.

I went at the back of the car and took my bag and Dahyun waited for me while she was holding a big box.

"Let me help." I said and wear my bag before taking the box she was holding since she was struggling. "Thanks unnie." She said. I smiled at her.

Me and Dahyun walked towards the beach and not long, I spotted Taehyung and Jimin all sitting on the cottage while Jungkook was pulling Jimin.

I laughed when me and Dubu arrived at the cottage making the boys look at us. "Good thing you wake up." Jimin laughed at me causing me to pout.

"Yah, it isn't funny." I said while he just laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and put my bag on the seat beside Taehyung.

He looked at me and smiled. Making me remember about this morning, I averted my eyes as I cleared my throat.

Jungkook walked towards me and smiled widely at me. "Noona, let's swim already." He said with puppy eyed.

Aish, who can resist that? I sighed. "Arraseo. I'll go change now." I said and took the bag making me and Taehyung look at each other.

I ignored him and wore the bag. When I was like 5 steps away from the cottage, I heard Dahyun call me making me turn around. "Unnie, I'll come too." She said and was wearing a sling bag where she put her clothes.

I nodded as we both walked to the changing room.

Taehyung's POV

She's ignoring me...

I sighed. I didn't intentionally kissed her but she didn't believe what I said last night making me do that.

"Did you and Nayeon fight?" Jimin asked as he prepared the grill outside the cottage.

I shook my head. "Aniyo." I said. Jungkook chuckled. "Doesn't seem like it to me." He said as he took off his shirt.

I rolled my eyes at him when I heard some girls giggle. I look beside our cottage and saw the girls looking at Jungkook's chest.

I scoffed and just walk to help Jimin with the grill. "Need some help?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "No thanks. I think you should change too. This will be a great time to talk things out with Nayeon." He said.

I frowned. "But she's ignoring me." I said. He chuckled and look at me with disbelief in his eyes.

"Are you really a guy or what?" He asked making me glare at me.

"You want me to hit you?" I asked and showed him my fist. He laughed at me  while I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Taehyung is a chicken." Jungkook said behind me making me turn yo him with a deadly glare.

"What did you say?" I asked. He laughed and stick his tongue out.

"Chicken! Chicken!" He teased making me angry.

"You're dead meat." I said making him run while I chased him.

"Ahahahhahahahha Taehyung is a chicken!" He shouted while running. I growled. "Watch out when I will catch you." I said and continued chasing him.

Just then, I spotted Dahyun and Nayeon walking towards our direction. Jungkook run towards her and hide at her back.

"Noona, scold him! He is a meanie~" he pouted at her while Nayeon raised a brow at him before looking at me.

I gulped and slowly looked down at what she was wearing.

It was already enough to reveal a lot of skin of her

"Aish, stop staring on Nayeon Tae." I snapped back to reality when I heard Dahyun laugh. I look at Nayeon who has her eyes averted away from me but I catch a glimpse of her cheeks showing a shade of pink.

I smiled and look at Dahyun. "Here. Take me a picture." Dahyun ordered and handed me her phone.

Great, I am a photographer of her already.

She posed and I clicked the snap button.

I look at the picture and was satisfied so I handed it to her.

"Yah! Just one?" She pouted. I chuckled. "Go let Jiminie take you a picture." I said an walk towards the cottage.

The other followed me from behind and Jungkook walked beside me.

I then frowned and slapped the back of his head making him look down.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He whined.

I scoffed. "That's for calling me a chicken." I said.

"Why did you call him a chicken?" I look behind me and look at Nayeon who asked Jungkook.

"Well, Taehyung was too afraid to-" I didn't let him finish his sentence and covered his mouth making him middle the other words.

"Yah! He haven't answered me yet." Nayeon glared at me. I chuckled and stick my tongue out.

"I'm not making him embarrass me again." I said and dragged Jungkook with me back to the cottage.

*****

Hey guys!

I woke u quite late so here is the update!

Take care and stay safe!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤