2

' We're Bts! See you soon armys we love you! We will never forget about you!'

Hearing cries, shouting 'please don't leave', All of them were crying... Bts is getting off stage waving goodbyes from Armys? And the whole staduim went dark. The oceans army bomb twinkled along the dark place,

“ I will cherish all the thing we made, Goodbye Armys”  Someone whispered from the mic, I felt confused and scared. What was happening in there?!? Are they... Don't tell me!

Jolting up from bed, sweat running down on my head as a soft sob escaped from my lips.

“ They're not going to disband,” I mumbled, whipping the small tears in my eyes. I got up from my bed, and it's just another day.

______

School was a total chaos, loud chatting, Laughing and shouting, I sat there all alone... Diving into my backpack, I pulled my earphones and ignored everything around.

Come here, you're the only one that understands me'  I said in my thoughts, pulling out my phone as i played " Make it right" in full volume

I smiled to myself as i looked out to the window. Hearing the familiar melody made me calmed and relaxed. The sky looked beautiful, the sun shone beautifully in the school's garden, butterflies were chasing eachother. And that day on, I felt hope.

_____

As soon as I got home, it was dark and silent. Guessing that my mom wasn't home yet. I took my shoes off and quickly runned upstairs to my room.

When I opened it, the familiar scent of my perfume and the posters plastered on my wall welcomed my. I felt a smile formed in my lips,

“ How I wish you I could tell you how much you've been helping me since that day!” I told the to poster. Laughing, what a fool, I thought before fixing my bag.

“ Come on guys, Help me do my homework!” I said, placing the frame next to my study table. It's nice having someone as my inspiration, now look at that, even from this picture, they're yelling at me like:

Oi! IDIOT! Don't give up on your dreams! Don't listen to what others think about you and never EVER tell think about being worthless because YOU ARE MORE THAN WHAT YOU THINK!!! Get it?

Hm! Alright, Let's do this!”