13

Days had passed and those days felt happy and sad

Days had passed and those days felt happy and sad. Bts had been very active on social media, they have been going live fewer than usual. I did not want to think about it, every time I see them it makes me want to cry and bawl my eyes out. We cannot change their fate...

And then that day had finally come, the worst nightmare that I couldn't escape... They released their last album... An album filled with different stories, different feelings... A goodbye but at the same time, it wasn't...

“ Is this really it?” I asked myself, sighing. Getting up, I felt my phone vibrate... Looking at it, It was a weverse notification.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I read through the article...“ Bts Tour dates?! So soon?!” I yelled, feeling my whole world breaking down as I continued. H-how... It's only been four months and three weeks... It has not been so long when they released the last album...

I scoffed, letting myself fall back into my bed once again... How ridiculous of me to think that I could attend the last concert... It's so expensive! Even if I do earn starting now, It's impossible... I won't have a chance... I DON'T have a chance...

I felt myself chuckle, I give up, It's impossible and what would my mom say? It's just a waste of money anyway. Tears fell in my eyes, bitterness was invading my whole mind.

Why? Why is life so unfair? Why can't I be like the others? The way the others carelessly purchase tickets without any hesitations, the way they do whatever they want while I'm here doing nothing but cry. I'm so envious...

_________

What is it again??? I asked myself, having deja vu from this feeling. There were yet again endless black surroundings. I sighed walking deeper and deeper into the darkness.

Until A light came in my sight, it was too shiny to look on. I couldn't see anything about it... Until there were figures, I'm not sure who they are but... They're girls?

Three of them have 2 kids... The others were normal... What does this mean? Until more figures came in my sight... Only then did I realize that was bts... And who were those people???

__________

One week from now, it's going to it ... I don't think I'd be able to recover from any of this, I don't think I will ever forget about this. It's just so... So... Unfair

Unfortunately, What Jungkook said on that video was still a mystery, no matter how hard most of the fandom tried, no matter how they wanted to find out there's nothing. Something must've happened bad inside the building... None of the staff said anything too.

I sighed... Laying on the couch as today is Saturday. I was alone again, Mom is way too far busy these days. Sighing, I turned off the Tv since there was nothing to watch on Netflix, it takes time to find a movie than actually watching the movie.

As soon as I turned my phone on, there was a notification from YouTube. It's BangtanTv... I watched the video carefully, it was messy and all blurry as if the cameraman was chasing somebody or running away from someone, “ Appa!!!” I shooked my head, hearing that just now.

Seeing the video got a bit clearer, There was a little girl in Jin's arms... Whoa, I didn't want to think that that's his child but it isn't impossible, right? The guys is a grown men and they can do whatever they want...

Soon the video ended like it was nothing, what was that about? Even the title seems so confusing. The YouTube post soon became private, I was even more confused. “ What the heck was that?”