12

Huh? Where am I?

Huh? Where am I?

As soon as I opened my eyes, there was darkness. Did I go blind or something.

Until there was a light opened from afar, figures were standing there yet I couldn't recognize them. Not until the darkness was slowly filling up with more lights, only then I realized lights were coming from the army bombs. They were twinkling like the stars, It was such a breath-taking sight.

What is this? What's happening? I asked myself as I walked towards the light, the figures were still there, Then I realized... That seven figures are Bts... It was their silhouette. I widened my eyes and started running towards them, My smile couldn't be wider than ever, their faces became more clearer and clearer as I approached. “ Bangtan!!” I called yet they didn't budge.

I watched them as they turned their backs on me, only then did I start running as fast as I could. They were heading through that bright light, “ Bangtan!!!” I called once again. The light began to glow as they went there, “ Wait! Don't go!” I yelled and failed to reach for Jimin's hand.

That bright light was gone, and I looked around, confused. The lights from the Army bombs around there slowly faded away,
“ N-no...” I mumbled, “ NO!”

And then I didn't know what happened, I fell into a deep hole and kept reaching for the end but it was as if the fall was unending. It was just darkness, It felt cold and empty... Is this what it truly feels if they disappear? Until I fell in the chair and looked around...

I am... In my house? What in the world is happening?

I looked around and feel like something is missing, The wall that mom kept all my achievements is gone, My instrument room was filled with boxes and trash, there was trash everywhere. Mom doesn't like it when it's messy... Why is it like this?

Soon, I heard the doors open. It's probably mom. When I looked over her, I was stunned. She had shorter hair, dark circles under her eyes, “ Didn't I tell you to clean?” She asked, her voice was angry.

“ It wasn't like this, Mom... I think something is wrong!” I said. She started to approach me and I felt scared, her eyes were glaring through my soul, I knew I did something wrong again... But I don't know what is it this time,

“ I worked my ass off just to make your life stable, I did everything I can just so you could live a happy life yet you do this? You didn't even take piano lessons like your cousins, You can't even achieve a single award like your older brother, you can't even do house chores!

“ You're such a disappointment, Y/n! You do nothing! You can't even sweep the floor! I wish I didn't have you!”

I felt my hands tremble... Anxiety was slowly eating my whole existence, tears wrr forming from my eyes, “ You're worthless,” Every word hits like a knife.

It's not true! “ You're so stupid!”

That's not true! “ You're so fat, why don't you lose some weight?!”

It's not right!!! “ Your cousins are better!”

Am I not that good enough?

You're so worthless!” —
“ You don't belong here,”—
“ You look ugly,” —
“ You're so pathetic!” —
“ You're not that smart,” —
“ Eww you're so fat,”—
“ I don't have a sister like that...”—

No... W-why are you doing this to me?

No...

NO!

NOOOOO!!!

___

“ NOO!!!” I felt myself jolting up from my bed, I looked around and I was in my room... The door opened, revealing my mother with a worried face. I stared at her... Her long raven hair was up in a bun, her face was pretty as ever...

I felt tears streaming down my face and sobbed, “ Mom... Am I worthless?” I asked, she gasped, holding me as I felt her lips on my forehead, “ What makes you think of that? I'm very proud of you, Y/n... I may have not say it very often but I am, I really am proud to have such a daughter like you,”

I sobbed into her chest as she lets me, I'm so relieved... I'm so glad that she's proud of me... Until I realized...

Is that what will truly happen if I didn't meet Bangtan?