8

Tears wouldn't stop from falling in my eyes

Tears wouldn't stop from falling in my eyes. My feet dragged me away to my house, I entered only to be greeted by my mother. I gazed up at her, feeling a lump start to form in my throat,

" My, My, What happened, Dear?" She asked. My arms were wrapped around her waist, letting all my emotions pour into her shoulders, she asked no more questions.

My mother settled me on the couch, giving me a nice warm coffee, " I'm sure they'll find a way," She spoke, " It's not too late, is it?... They can continue their career and make more people happy... I'm sorry, Mom, It felt too sudden,"

" It's okay, Sweets. You should get some rest, okay?"

" Can I please skip school tomorrow?"

" Sure thing, I'll contact your teacher,"

_____

I'm in my bed, Looking at the ceiling. I feel really empty today, I didn't want to do anything else... Until my phone vibrated, I got up and reached for it on my nightstand,

There was a notification from BangtanTV yet I didn't want to watch it, I might end up crying once again. I threw my phone on the bed and decided to sleep.

_____

The morning sure came a bit later than usual, I looked over the window, the sun shone through the opened curtains. Sighing, I lay back down and looked for my phone, once I got it, I opened it only seeing a lot of notifications from YouTube and Messenger.

My eyebrows furrowed looking through the dm's my online friends spammed, I felt my heart stop seeing how she was saying that... They're really disbanding... For real this time.

My brain started to think properly once again, without any hesitation, I clicked one of the Video posted on YouTube...

It was namjoon...

Hello, Army's... In two weeks... I couldn't call you that anymore. Don't be sad, we're still here for you, remember that.

I don't know what to say because It was so sudden and... I didn't think saying goodbye to you, to all of you would be so soon. It was just like yesterday when we received our very first award... It was such a nice day...

And also to my members— to my brothers... And all the armys around the world, thank you for supporting and loving bts with all of your heart.

Don't think of this as a Goodbye, We're always by your side, remember? Magic Shop will always welcome you all,

Army AND BANGTAN TOGETHER FOREVER, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! ”

I felt my heart clenching, hearing those words from him made me feel like crying. I didn't want to cry but... Until I saw another video... It was from another member... It was Seokjin this time.

Heya Armys... Uhh, this is so sudden and I can't express how disappointed and sad I am right now. I'm sure you all are too, there's nothing we could do after all...

So, This is it, I guess...I really don't know what to say, I want to bring comfort and joy to all of you out there but this isn't the right time. I didn't know that this would happen sooner.

B-but hey! Army this isn't goodbye. Even though we're not able to call you that once we disband... We will still cherish you with all of our hearts,

To my members who made me grow, you were always there for all of us. I wanted to thank you all for loving Bts...

See you soon army, We love you so much! Please remember me!”

The way he held back his tears made me feel uneasy, I felt a lump in my throat but I didn't wanna cry... I didn't want to...

I felt tears start to fall, I laughed through it but it just couldn't stop...

There was pain and I couldn't express how hurtful it was, How am I supposed to move on from all of this?

“ I wish this is just a nightmare...”