3

Every night became sleepless, Every night those dreams kept repeating, and it's making me paranoid

Every night became sleepless, Every night those dreams kept repeating, and it's making me paranoid. Like now, I laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling thing about what I just dreamed about;

Why was there a dark stadium? Why are there seven women, standing beside each member and some had kids? This is way too confusing!!!

It was almost 9:00 am and decided not to go to school, I told my mom and she surprisingly agreed. I spent time in my room, blasting Bts songs and watching their reality shows until I got bored.

I went through social media, scrolling and reacting to the post in my Facebook timeline. Until there's this post from one group, it caught my attention,

' Hello co-Armys, I just wanted to share something that I've dreamed about last few nights, I'm saying this because It's bothering me a lot.

So from that dream, I was in a dark stadium and the army bombs were the only light. The guys were saying their goodbyes and what comes next is... Seven women were standing beside the members and some had their children...

I don't know, It's been a while since I've dreamed it but it's like... It felt real.'

I felt my heart beating faster, It's way more than I thought. It's exactly the same dream I've dreamed about! I sat on my bed, leaning through the headboard as I read the comments from that post.

Some were saying that it was too childish and some were making fun of it, I don't think it'll help the person who posted but as I search through... Some others were actually dreaming about that too!

Until I decided to send that person a message,

Hey, I saw your post earlier
Didn't you say you dreamed about
Them? Because...
It's exactly what my dream was
About too.
Let's help each other.

( . . . )

_____

Every morning, when I wake up. I take notes of what I was dreaming of, some were blurry and some were clear but what doesn't make sense is... How are the Armys dreamed of the same dream?

Was it really coming? Will that happen?