His Arrogance, Her Innocence

_________ read the poem The Raven, it was early dawn and she was up early. Ciel softly snoring beside her.

"Prophet!" said I, "thing of evil!-prophet still, if bird or devil!-
Whether Tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted-
On this home by Horror haunted-tell me truly, I implore-
Is there-is there balm in Gilead?-tell me-tell me, I implore!"
Quoth the Raven" _______ read.

"Nevermore"

_________ looked up to see Sebastian, and screamed, making Ciel bolt awake. ________ cried into Ciel's shoulder.

"Sebastian's scary!" She cried.

Ciel raised an eyebrow at his butler as he soothed _________.

"Apologies, mistress. I had no intention in frightening you." Sebastian bowed.

"Calm down now, it's all over now." Ciel sighed as he stroked her hair soothingly.

Timeskip to the new case.

"Huh? Ciel what's that?" ________ motions to a symbol on the paper.

Ciel takes his eyes off the words and on the symbol.

"It's like a tongue" Ciel murmurs.

"Mockery?" _________ asked.

Ciel smirks "That's for us to figure out."

_________ nods "I guess it's the streets once more."

Timeskip because-writing-the-all-cliché-thug- thing-is-annoying.

_________ backs away, Ciel protectively stands in front of her. Ciel starts to glare at the men.

"We were doing nothing but walking the street! Are you just savages who will attack anyone just walking by?"

The younger Indian man with plum hair, seems taken aback. Then orders his Khansama to defeat the Indian men. He does so effortlessly because of the great amount of strength he possesses in that one hand.

Once business was finished, the trio went home, only to be greeted by Lau.

"At least send a letter before coming!"

"Hello Lau."

_______ peers behind Lau to see the Indian men from before, Ciel notices too, and starts to yell at Soma to not just barge in.

_______ smiles "Hey, no need to be to be rude, we'll see to their business later."

Soma nods as he heads up the stairs "Yeah kid, you should listen to your girlfriend. Of course she is bound to be mine."

Both blush furiously while Sebastian covers his mouth, doing everything to not let out even a squeak, while Lau writes OTP on paper.

"SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!"
"I AM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!"

Ciel slams the door open to the room they had called their own "And just who the Hell are you?!"

"Me? Why, I am a Prince."

"A prince?" _______ asks.

Introductions were made, Soma then looks at you and smiles. All you you did was smile back and he threw a fit of celebration.

"Sebastian, don't let them leave your sight"

"Yes, my Lord"

The next morning...

"It is time to wake up Lord Phantomhive and Lady ________.

"What? Who's there?" Ciel asks groggily.