Nightingale Nightmare

________ sighed as she stared at the 'sleeping' boy.

"This is the tenth time! Stop acting like a child and get out of bed!"

Ciel only shifted away and groaned about his discomfort.

"No" he says through sheets.

_______ was already changed and was standing looking over at Ciel still wanting to sleep.

"Come on, Agni is already out and about, we need to chase."

Ciel groans and gets out of bed, fixing his hair he nods "Alright, let's go."

_______ giggles "Finally."

The three had snuck into West's house (along with Soma and Lau), leading to them eavesdropping on a current conversation.

_______ hears a familiar voice and looks at Ciel, he nods as well.

"It's West."

The Earl shifts slightly, letting ______ rest on his chest and comfortably see what was going on.

"So Agni was the one responsible in killing those men, it was to reduce competition." _______ whispers.

"To be more specific, a royal warrant it may seem." Ciel's eyes narrowed.

"But surely Agni wouldn't have done this willingly. He must've had a reason." _______ replied.

While the two whisper furiously to each other, Lau and Sebastian look at each other and smirked.

After the name Minna is said, Soma recklessly rushes into the scene.

"Where is Minna!?" He yells out furiously.

Of course, in order for the two to get out of sight was to quickly fall back into the safe confines of the dark hallway.

But in order to do that, something awkward is bounds to happen.

Ciel grabs _______ and shifts backwards making sure their out of sight.

"Thank goodness we weren't caught." Ciel sighs.

"U-um C-Ciel? Can you please let go of my..."

Ciel looks back confused, only to find him gripping ________'s breasts.

He immediately latched off "S-sorry, I-I didn't mean to."

________ nodded her head "I-I know."

The two had no choice but to listen closely.

The only information that they picked up was a royal warrant.

"Oh...I guess that makes sense, he wanted to reduce competition."

Ciel nodded, but he growled as he realized how much Soma had put them in a complicated position to escape.

"We're going to have to get him out of there." Ciel said sternly.

"Leave it to me, master."

Ciel raises an eyebrow but other than so he let's his butler take the reins of the situation.

"Now this should be interesting." Lau says.

...

"Pfft..." _______ stifles her laughter by pressing her hands to her mouth.

"Tch, what could he thinking. But other than so." Ciel sighs.

"The plan is working." The Earl finishes.

Sebastian's appearance couldn't be any fiercer. He had soulless black glassy eyes. His face had a flat expression. It was hard to look at his horrifyingly intimidating appearance without wondering...