Eleven

"Well?what are suppose to do now?" Xavier says to Lucion in a hushed tone.

"We'll have to stick together I guess"

"No way..." Xavier thought. There was no way in hell would he even agree to live with his rival

"Then would you rather him being in pain?!" Lucion whisper yelled as he delicately held the sleeping oblivious boy close to him also feeling Xavier's rough calloused hand over his chest which was racing right now.

"Fuck no!" Xavier yelled back startling the little boy as they lulled him back to sleep.

"Why is he in pain?did you hurt him?!" Lucion growled and Xavier was enraged about the thought of laying a mean hand over the boy whom  already had him wrapped around his little fingers.

"I would never hurt him Lucion. You and I both know that. After you left. We went upstairs and he just started whimpering from the ache in his chest.
I was just holding him until he passed out..." Xavier explained as Lucion nods.

"Look. I know you don't like me for some reason but being separated right now from Callum isn't the best idea. He's feeling the bond..." Xavier looked up him and could feel the anger.

"You imprinted on him?!" Xavier growled trying to reign down his beast.

"Don't tell me you didn't cause I know you did..." Lucion growled back trying to control his own demon.

"He's mine Lucion..." Xavier growled lowly feeling the boy whimper against him.

"So is he mine too Xav. You just can't accept that..." The boy stirs more and the men move together upstairs to the bedroom.

They laid the whimpering boy on the bed.
"We need to strengthen the bond..." Xavier scowled but nodded anyway as he knew what to do.
He took off his dress shirt and saw that Lucion followed in pursuit.

The whimpering boy laid on the middle of the bed as the two large men climbed in only in their boxer briefs.

They got under the covers and cuddled close to the now quiet sleeping boy.
Lucion was spooning Callum from behind while Xavier had his hand by Callum's chest who cuddled close to Xavier's hand.