Thirty-Seven

I shivered as I felt Xavier's hot breath on my skin.

We were currently still in the bathroom.
I had finished cleaning and putting everything away, making sure that nothing sharp or an already used bandaid was on the floor because Danny tends to crawl out of his play pen at times and wanders off.

He eats random things and that's why we got maids to always make sure the whole house was clean.
The social worker was dropping by tomorrow to give the final green light for Danny to finally be our son and officially adopt him.

I go to leave but feel Xavier coming up from behind me as I was putting away all the neatly washed metal silver gray equipments I used for Xavier's stitching.

I fee his bulge, hard and poking my waist as he kisses my clothed shoulder to my exposed neck.
I shivered pushing my back subconsciously into his erect member as he groans grabbing my hips.

"I wouldn't wanna do that if I were you" he growls as he grips my neck bucking his hip into my legging jeans covered ass-cheeks

"Fuck kitten" he says and I closed my eyes leaning my head back as he kisses down my neck to my collar bone but stops when there's a knock.....

"Xavier?we need to talk" it was Lucion.

I pulled away kissing him softly, he wanted to deepen the kiss but I didn't give him the opportunity as I pulled away and walked to the door.

"Hey baby. Danny's sleeping in his room. I need to talk with Xavier" I just nodded at what he says as he grabs my wrist pulling me, claiming my lips....kissing me.

"Okay" I said flushed as I leave.

I walked into the room seeing the blue galaxy light lamp was turned on and small galactical stars moving around in slow motion like they did in actual reality in the milky way galaxy.

The soft xylophone played as Danny was wide awake giggling at the stars as he clutched his wolf stuffie.

He babbles as I picked him up.
"Hey you. Aren't you suppose to be sleeping?" I asked him and he giggles.
"Mama. I wuv mama wots and wots.... jus wike da stawrs" he says as I kiss his forehead.

"My sweet boy. I love you too. Like....like the sand in the sea and the beaches" I said dramatically with my arms out wide at how much I loved this little fella.

"No way mama. Stawrs are more wots and wots dan da sand cathle and the sea" he says as I kiss his cheek.

"Here's your mummum, here" I said as I spot the formula Lucion must've made earlier.
I test it spilling some against my skin and tasted it as it was warm enough for my sonny boy.

Like a switch was turned off, I lay him in bed, tucked him in and his bottle and he's out cold.

Baby magic or what???

•°•°•°•

Xavier's POV

I walked into the bedroom seeing Callum by the bed reading his textbook about medicine.

After Lucion and I's heated argument, I went to cool off before I came up here.
Just then, Lucion walked in.

He sees me and ignores me.
Oh two can play at this game...buddy

Callum looks up at us both with a smile. God, he's so fucking beautiful.
And Lucion is so deadly handsome,like how can-----

What the hell?!!get ahold of yourself Xavier.

"Don't just stand there. Come on. We have a big day tomorrow"