Seventeen

Callum's POV

1 day later▶▶▶

Its been a day since Xavier took me out. He took me to Paris!!!!

We had the deserts and pastries from there and it was so delicious.
Lucion had been so sweet to me too. Heck they both were.

Last night, we stayed at Lucions house and watched a movie there while cuddling. I think my mates saw my tiredness so they turned off the movie and took me to bed.
With me in the middle facing Lucions tattooed chest, Xavier spooned me from behind.

*****

I woke up this morning and frowned when I didn't see Lucion nor Xavier.

Where did they go?

I got outve bed wearing Lucions shirt as I descended the stairs.
My curly white locks were irritating my face as I blew out a breath causing it to move to the side of my face rather than directly over my eyes.

Better.....

I smelt something sweet and headed to the kitchen where the smell was coming from.

Upon entering the kitchen the sweet smell made my mouth water as I gasped looking at what Xavier made for me.

It was a rainbow waffle with cream at the bottom in the shape of clouds with colourful sprinkles on them.
I took my seat and Xavier passes it to me.

"Good morning and there you go beautiful" I blushed and took the plate of food.
Yum.

Lucion was nowhere to be found around....

Why did that suddenly making me sad? Why did I feel like a part of me was missing.

I pulled on a fake smile before I started eating enjoying my company with Xavier. But I still wanted Lucion here.

Xavier must've seen right through me.
"I'm sure he'll be back soon" he says pecking my head and I lean into his body loving his warmth.