Twenty-Seven

Callum's POV

Xavier tugs my pinkie finger which is entwined with his own as we take a seat on the expensive looking vintage couch.

I tucked a strand of my neck length curly white hair as Lucions sits at the single couch facing the both of us.
He undid his bow tie, and it hung down his clothed chest that hugged his biceps pretty well.
He watches me and I look at my converse sneakers covered feet tapping on my heels slightly-something I've always done when I'm nerves.

Lucion crosses his leg over the other and continues to stare.

Xavier leans back,putting his arm across the back of my seat as he pecks the side of my head when I relax into his side slightly...

"Cal,I wanna apologize for being a total dick towards you this past week. I'm guessing you already know what happened between Xavier and I a week ago?" Lucion asks and I nod.

Xavier told me last week Wednesday when I was asking for Lucion and why he wasn't there. I thought I did something wrong.

"I.....I just needed some time to adjust to that and I'm sorry if I put you through a situation where you thought you did something wrong" he says and he stands up coming over to me as he pulls me into his lap and I hug him tightly.

"It's OK" I mumbled as his arms tightened around my thighs and waist.
I was tiny compared to him.
Basically,my head rested on his collarbone as he hugs me,kissing the top of my head and nestling his face in my neck taking in my scent.

A yawn escapes my lips as I breathed out a relieved sigh.
I closed my eyes and drift off to a much needed sleep.

•°•°•°•

Waking up,I found myself in a different place.

Where am I?

Just then,the door opens and Lucion walks in, changed into a pair of gray pants,plain white vest that made him all more handsome and gorgeous.

His tatooes covering his whole arms were on full display as he smirked at me.

Dang it!he caught me checking him out!!
Oh well.....

I blushed looking at my attire. I'm in his hoodie which might I add is super big on me.
It reaches just below my mid thigh as I get outve bed.

"Good nap?" He asks and I nodded.

"Yeah. What time is it?" I asked him as he glances at his Seiko wristwatch.

"Quarter past 7. You're just awake in time for dinner" I nodded at his information and looked outside the glass window with the undrawn curtains.

Pretty.

The sun was setting and the sky was a bit pinkish color.

"Come on, its dinner time" Lucion says as he wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my neck.
I blush and he chuckles as he tugs my hand and we walked out.

"Where's Xavier?" I asked as soon as we reach the dining room where variety dishes of food were already on display smelling so mouthwatering.

"He went out some time ago. Went to settle a few business since we both wanna spend time to get to know you tomorrow" I blushed.

"There's not much to know about me" I said as he pulls out a chair for me and I thank him taking a seat in the comfortable looking chair.

"Mhmm, sure" he says pecking the side of my head as he takes a seat and we start eating.