Fifteen

Xavier Romanov▶▶

Stupid!stupid!stupid!

I'm so fucking stupid!why didn't I think of this before??!!

I should've controlled my urges more.
Its been afew hours since I lost control to my wolf back there and my wolf whimpers and cowers upon hearing my crying mate upstairs.

The door opens and Lucion walks in.
With a lot of brown takeaway bags.
It smells like different takeaway food from the restaraunt.

"Hey...." He says and frowns when he doesn't see Callum around.

"Where's my mate?" He asks as he puts all the food on the counter top of the kitchen.

"I-I...." He growls I can feel his aura darkened.

Great!

"Where. Is. My. Mate?!" He growls his eyes shifting all red.

"He woke up after afew hours since you left and he got outve little space. I gave him one of my shirts to change in,and he was taking so long. I went to check up on him and he looked so good in my clothes and I lost control to my wolf. He's been crying for hours Lucion. I don't fucking know what to do..." His fist meets my face as he lunged at me.
We crash into the lamp by the huge flat screen TV by the wall.
I don't stop him as he punches me continuously.

"Where is he?!" He growls in my face.

"Upstairs" he gets off me and glares down at me before I hear him going upstairs.

He returns about thirty minutes later when I'm putting an ice pack on my cheek to prevent it from swollening up.

Callum is lying limp in his arms and only then do I realize he's still sleeping.

"I'm taking him with me. I bought him stuff too back at my penthouse. You can come find us when you've apologized to him and learn to control your lust urges. He's new to this Xavier and what you did was not nice. What if you triggered some sort of memory making him panic the way he did?!" He growled but patted the quivering boy's back.

"What do you mean?!" I frowned.

"I mean. I found out about Callum's past. He lived with his father but 6 months before he was in Hopkins university, he was missing for 6 months. No report of him. Its like he didn't exist within those 6 months. I'm planning to find out what it is" he says as I walked closer to them and kissed Callum's head breathing in his beautiful feminine scent.

"Ok. I'll try and get some work done while you take care of him. I'm really sorry Callum. I'm so sorry I hurt you like that..." I muttered as I watched him relax from my touch but nuzzled closer to Lucions warmth.

That made me jealous.

"Here. He will wake up in the middle of the night looking for this little fella..." I give Lucion the stuffed husky pup.

They leave and I sigh.
Stress eating sounds like a good idea right now.