Chapter 8 - Dinner

Franki Pov

When i arrived home i immediately go to my closet. What i am going to wear? Calm down Franki... Remind yourself that THIS IS NOT A DATE...but...she invited me to have dinner with her.

I regret saying "yes" to her earlier..But its really impossible to say "no" to her, with her gorgeous face, mesmerizing green eyes and her lips....that's enough Franki!!

Kumalma ka girl!  Self-control Franki... Friendly dinner lang to.. Nothing specail.. Don't assume anthing..

SELF REMINDER: Diana's a playgirl and heartbreaker.

Kaya self.. Don't fall in love with her.

----------

Diana Pov

Sometimes if you work hard enough, you can get what you want, but most of the time what you want and what you get are two different things..

Sometimes God break our spirit to save our soul.

Sometimes, he breaks our hearts to make us whole again. God may send us pain so we can be stronger.

Even though we can't have everything we want,we can want everything we have.

Few years ago,i don't see myself in this situation..

Until her...

I didn't expect this day will come...Gazini always says that "you never know,you can find love in unexpected situation"

Its like just an blink on an eye, my perspective about love change.

This time I'm willing to take the chance,even if it scares the shit out of me...

I give myself a chance.

Chance to feel..chance to be love...A chance to be happy...

I'm currently in one of my Italian restaurant. My staff set up the place two hours ago. I'm only checking the chef's menu...

But i decided to cook our dinner tonight...to make it more romantic...

I hope she likes italian food.

I hope she likes the set up.

I hope she likes me too.. Cause i really like her..

Its already 6:45pm and few minutes from now i'm gonna pick her up.

----------

Franki Pov

She arrived at exactly 7pm,knocking on my door. When i open the door my jaw dropped of how gorgeous she is..

She's wearing a black dress that shows her curves with bouquet of roses..She's smiling at me with her mesmerizing green eyes.

"You look... wow..btw this is for you" she handle the roses to me..

"Your hot Ms CEO" I flirt with her..

She just smile..

"Lets go"

She open the car door for me.. What a gentlewoman..

We arrive at the place..

I was amazed by this place..

Italian Restaurant.

When she open the door.. Wow!  Very romantic..the place has candles in the table..

Pero nagtataka ako,ang ganda ng place nato pero bakit walang tao..

"Can I ask?"

"Sure"

"Bakit walang tao? Ganito ba talaga dito?

Tumawa lang siya...

"Special kasi tayo Franki" she guide me in our table at umupo kami.

"Actually, I reserved this for the night. My staff set everything. But I'm the one who cook the food." she says truthfully.

She personally serves the food...

"This are pasta carbonara..
Margherita Pizza...Caprese Salad with Pesto Sauce and tiramisu for dessert Madam." she says with an accent..

"Taste it...do you like it?"

"Yeah.. This is really good"

"Really?" she aks.

"Yeah absolutely"

"Glad you like it" looking at me smiling.

"So.. your a chef now Ms. CEO?" I jokingly asks.

"I am actually, i graduated in culinary school and then i take up business in Harvard and here I am"

"Wow... Impressive"

Diana naman ehhh.. Sobrang perfect mo na...Maganda na, matalino pa,magaling pa magluto.. Ikaw na talaga...i mentally told myself..

Self-control  Franki Russell...I reminded myself.

"Thanks"

"Enough about me , lets talk about you Franki.. I want to know you more"

"Just google it, you know i'm famous right?

"I know you are,but i dont want to google it.. I want you to tell me personally"

"What do want to know?"

"All about you"

"Well, I'm Frances Russell,but my mom call me Franki...I love to be called Franki..My dad is from New Zealand, my mom is a Filipina. I'm the second child. My older brother currently living in Australia together with his family. I want to be an architect but someone offer me a deal when i was 20 years old and here I am living that life."

"What are your hobbies?" tanong na naman niya.

"Traveling" sabi ko

"Lets travel together then, lets go to greece" she says..

"Woahh.. Woahhh.. calm down" i says smiling at her.

"What else?"

"I love to paint"

"Paint me,if you have time, prettyyy pleassee" she says pouting... Urghhh.. This creature is so cute..

"Favorite food?"

"Chicken Adobo"

"Nahhh masarap ako magluto ng chicken adobo" pagmamayabang niya.

"Malamang chef ka ehhh" tumawatang sabi ko,  tumawa rin siya.

"Lets talk about something personal"

"Sure.. go ahead"

"First kiss?"

"Uhmmm no" i whispered..

"NO? you mean you didn't have your first kiss,yet?"

"Yeah" i say shyly..

"Good, i'll be your first kiss,then" she says sweetly,...bigla ko naman naibuga ang iniinom kung wine...

"Are you okay? I'm just kidding, "

"I'm fine... may masasabi ka talaga sa lahat ng bagay.. I'm really impressed Di"

"Eh Ganun talag Franki" sabi niya.

"I really like you. Franki can court you?"

Kalma Franki...Control your damn self..

"I think about it."