Chapter 14 - Greece (Part 2)

It's hard to write a sex scene,my brain isn't functioning properly and its so damn hot in here...

But i try my best...I hope you enjoy this chapter.

--------

Diana Pov

"Di,did you talk your Dad" at the mention of my dad..My mood change and I abruptly stand up and leaving them without saying a word..

Ngayon nasa labas ako...Shoes in my hands while walking at the beach..Naglakad lakad to calm my nerves..Its been years since i last talk to my dad and that talk didn't go well...Since then i ignored him,cut off all my connections to him..I hated him..He broked us..He broke our family.

Habang naglalakad ako tumingin ako sa paligid.

"This place is beautiful" bulong ko.

"But not as beautiful, as you love"

Franki speaking behind me..Lumingon ako at nakita ko siya.. I approach her..

"What are doing here,love?"

"I followed you, I'm worried about you" sabi niya while touching my face..

"I'm fine,love..Nagpahangin lang at nag isip,halika..Upo dito" sabi ko.

"So...tell me what the problem,love?"

"Not now,love, when i am ready i will tell you..but for now give me kiss" sabi ko..Hinawakan ko yung mukha at hinalikan ng dahan dahan.."I love you Franki" i kiss her deeper this time,with all the desire that i have and she kissed.She moans "Hmmm Diana." Tumigil lang kami maghalikan para huminga..And Franki kiss me again hungrily,she bite my lower lips,kissing down to my neck.,her hands massaging my cloth breast..."Love...I want you..I want to taste you" she said breathlessly..

"Ok love...then lets go.. I want to have every inch of your gorgeous body"

"Damn.. I'm so wet,love...Feel it" sabi niya hinawakan ang kamay ko and she put it in her panties...

"Love.. lets check in to the hotel...i don't want to make love to you in here.. I mean.I respect you alot and you deserve so much more..I want your first time to be special and memorable.."

"I will devour your body later, love" i whispered.

I decided to make a call..I call the driver at the hotel and right now were in the car going to one of my hotel here in Greece.

The receptionist greeted us cheerfully.."Hello..Welcome to the hotel Ms. D.. Ms.Russell..i will inform Ms. Kiara of your arrival Ms. D."

"Don't bothered.. besides we need to rest.."

"Ok..here's your room key...Enjoy your stay here Ms. Di..Call me if you need anything" the receptionist smiling.

"Thanks" kinuha yung room key sa kanya while holding Franki's hands.

"Let's go,love"

When i close the door,Franki kissed me hurriedly.. We stumble in the couch.."Wait...love, are you sure about this?"

"I am.. now use mouth love." And with Diana shower her a lot of kisses.,with her lips,I distributed affectionate pecks on her face. I was appreciating every detail,worshipping the woman in from of me..

She hugged my waist with her legs pressing me into her body. Our bodies were completely connected,in a pleasure and hot way.

"Diana touch me.. I want you"

I smiled "You want me"

Franki give her a quick kissed "Yes, a lot, but i think you should take me to bed"