Fxck!

"F$ck!....will you just stop cussing?", you asked.

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that when I keep losing to you every fuckin' time?", he countered sassily.

"I promise you, if you fucking cuss again, I'll fucking make sure you can't speak again for the next 10 minutes!"

You glared at him, watching as Jimin puckered his lips slightly. It was kinda cute.

The game of Wari (oware) you were playing with him was an old Mancala game originated from Africa so of course you'd be a pro at it but even he didn't expect to suck that bad at it.

He hadn't won the a single game since you started half an hour ago.

"Fu-fook!", he stuttered when you won four pebbles from the board.
You frowned a little knowing he'd nearly cussed again.

"Jimin, it's easy...just make sure you can spot three before it's your turn to play. Choose a pit that will land you directly in the pit of three pebbles. Add the last pebble in your hand and then you win the four pebbles", you tried to explain.

"Whatever....fuck this!"

"Oh don't be such a sore loser", you smiled, mischief evident in your eyes as you slowly stood up from the floor.

You grabbed Jimin by the neck, face closer to each other and breaths mingling.
"You cussed again Park Jimin....",
He smirked, staring into your eyes " I know it turns you on"

You quirked an eyebrow up, a small smile touching your lips before you captured his soft lips in a slow kiss. He responded eagerly, grabbing your hips abruptly. Your knee knocked over the wooden oware, sending pebbles all over the place.

Everything shifted to the back of your mind. The game. The bet. Everything. How was he so good at making you forget everything with just one simple kiss?

Wait the bet!

"Wait...hold on", you pulled away from him. He gave you a frown and you gulped.

"The bet, you were supposed to donate to the church if you cussed 10 times and- ....", you told him

He smiled and cut you off before you could finish.
"You broke our kiss because of that?...ow fuck!, I already know I've fucking cussed so many fucking times already. I lost count.".

"-and as I was saying...you were supposed to grant me one wish if and I mean if you lost the game", you continued.

"Well, looks like I fucking lost then. I mean all the pebbles are all over the place now, so can we get back to kissing ourselves into fucking oblivion now?"

You let out a sudden laugh at his behavior. He was bored and wanted to make out because he knew he'd lose anyway.

"Okay Papi", you whispered in an innocent voice whiles making a move to straddle his legs. He scoffed, pulling you close and attaching his lips to yours once again.

You responded to fervent kiss, his hands roaming your arms till the finally found themselves in your hair. He deepened the kiss, sucking slightly on your bottom lip while his fingers gently massaged your scalp.

Jimin's tongue delved deeper into your mouth and tangling with yours in a supreme battle for dominance. Of course he won, he had the best tongue technology there ever was!.

That wasn't an exaggeration at all as you felt him slowly lower your back onto the tiled floor. He pulled back slightly and you smiled when you so how slightly swollen and red his plump lips were. It made you wonder if your lips mirrored his own at this moment.

He sent you a smile before his lips found themselves on your jaw, slowly kissing down your neck and leaving love bites. His lips trailed down to your chest and in between your breasts where he sucked slightly.

A moan involuntarily left ypur lips, your back arching as he continued his slow torture of kissing down to your stomach. His hands set your skin ablaze with his featherlike touches from your hips to your thighs, fingers ghosting your inner thighs.

You moaned again, eyes fluttering closed when you felt his lips kissing in between your thighs. He inched closer and closer to your womanhood and you reflexively grabbed his arm. Your nails bit into his flesh and he grunted.

Suddenly, you pushed him away slightly.

"W-wait....". Jimin sent you a deadly glare.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?", he asked.

"T-the game. My wish, you have to grant me one wish"

"Are you fucking kidding me?. You fucking ruined the mood because of that?", he asked in an annoyed tone.

Your eyes trailed down and you saw the evident bulge in his pants. No wonder he was angry, he was risking some blueballs.

But your wish is important and it needs to be fulfilled as soon as possible.

"Please understand Jimin baby. I want my wish now", you said instead.

"Alright. Fucking say it already"

You smiled

"I want you to go the bedroom drawer, I placed something in there for you. Please find it and then come back after that".

"You're fucking kidding me right?. You're sending me on a treasure hunt game?", he asked

"Just do it....please?", you pleaded.

"Fine!", he said grudgingly before getting up and walking out.

Minutes passed and he still wasn't back. Was he okay?. Was your method too drastic?. Maybe you shoukd have found another way to tell him instead of leaving him a note.

Finally you saw him stagger his way towards you. You quickly got up and met him halfway.
"Are you okay baby?,
He nodded instantly.
"Are you sure?"

He nodded again, a smile slowly making it onto his features. Jimin unfolded the paper he had in his hands and looked hopefully at you.

"This...this is true right?. You're pregnant right?. We're fucking going to have a baby? ", he asked, as if he couldn't believe what you'd written down on that piece of paper.

"Yes baby, we're having babies?"

"Babies?", he asked.

...And that is how Jimin fainted for half an hour and woke up to woke up to see a broken packet of smelling salt in your hand.

"Are-are you ....."

"Yes I'm pregnant ", you answered.

.....And you guessed it. He fainted again, not from the fear or uncertainty about the situation. He was obviously too excited and it must be from too much joy!

A/N

Do you guys want a part 2?....

Thanks for reading. .