TRIBUTE TO KING T'CHALLA 💔

...
So I just woke up to this sudden and saddening news. I was like what the f? and then I saw your Twitter. So unbelievable!

I learnt earlier on that life really isn't fair but I truly felt it today.

RIP Chadwick.

I clearly REMEMBER that BLACK PANTHER was the first Marvel film I was actually looking forward to. The Kente, the accent, the fact that it was all about people of colour. I felt the black representation to my soul and I was really proud what it meant to us all as people of colour.

You were a hero to everyone regardless of race or occupation. I remember the black panther film promotions in Korea, God I was so excited. You left a beautiful legacy and I don't even normally do this but I just have to, I can't live with myself if I don't.  I just teared up reading most tributes for you but I want to send you off while remembering you as a happy memory so I'm gonna believe that you're happy wherever you are.

Damn, I didn't even know I would feel like this, I definitely will not want to relive 2020 if I had the chance. Imma just flush it right down the drain and never look back.

#ForeverourkingT'challa.

August 28, 2020
Wankanda Forever.

We will forever miss our king, our Black Panther.

RIP KING👑.