Dionysus.

Park Adonis is a god.

His friends are Jung Apollo,

Kim Ares,

Kim Eros,

Jeon Zeus,

Min Poseidon and

Kim Hades.

And together those seven are...devilishly handsome.

devilishly handsome

And here they are

And here they are.

Adonis - The Greek god of beauty and desire

Why I think Jimin is Adonis?
I think it is very obvious 😆 but Jimin literally wrecks every one of us.
Who can deny?.
Jimin has the uncanny ability to make anyone fall for him and have you looked at him closely?, I knew  you know, he's not just handsome, he is pretty as well. He is pretty inside and out. Jimin is cute, I literally wonder if he is his age because he akways makes he think I'm an ajumma 😆, he is very caring, sweet and attentive and those are what I define as beauty.

Ares - The God of war, he has strength and valour.
Why I think Namjoon is Ares?. Simple. He's the god of rap and have you heard how he literally shades haters? when they say bad stuff about armys?. Haha, yes, if they want war...he gives them war and he wins too. I remember their debut days when I first got into BTS, I was always curious about the one who always had a 'weird' hairstyle going on for him. And then I found out he was the leader, I remember thinking...Wow, he must be brave to rock such a strange cut.

Eros - The Greek God of love
Why I think Jin is Eros?. Jin is a really exceptional being and personally he not only behaves like the mom of the group but he also gives a lot of love through his daddy jokes which are intended to make everyone laugh and forget their worries. He is sociable and you can see it from the way the members treat him.

Zeus - The god of the sky and thunder
Why I think Zeus is Jungkook?
Have you seen those biceps?, don't they look like they have been used to sharpen thunderbolts?. Okay just kidding. But Jungkook from present days was shy and nervous all the time. Over the years, I have seen him grown into a man of many talents. I must say that I'm a proud mom/wifey here. For Jungkook, I believe the sky is the limit considering his vast talents are yet to be tapped and explored.

Poseidon - The god of the sea and storms
Yoongi made it to the list as Poseidon. He can clam tge storms or bring the storms. He is seldom playful and always means business. In spite of that he has shown facets of himself that makes him adorable. He is talented and likes his own space. He is quiet at most times but can easily throw a fit like a storm at anytime. He is not afraid to shade even tge memmbers of the group which I think earns him tbis title because the sea is not afraid to erode tge shore or break up rocks.

Hades - The god of the underworld
Taehyung can be sweet at most times and although he is playful as well, he is the type that can instantly put you in your place. He is outspoken but I sometimes feel like he doesn't say half the things he thinks. If he likes you at first Sight, he likes....if he doesn't, he doesn't. He commands a certain kind of respect that I find hard to explain. And although he always shows us the sweet playful version of himself, I feel he ticks away his other mature side because that is a side that is completely different and untapped. He mentioned numerous times that ge would like to grow a beard and I feel like he is ready to show us a few facets of his manly side. Either way, I feel Kim Taehyung's duality has earned this spot as Hades, you never know what he's thinking.

Apollo - The god of healing, poetry, medicine and music. He is also the god of the sun.
We can all agree that HOBI is like a ball of sunshine. He is cheerful on any day, makes Armys laugh even because of his expressions. Personally, hobi can make me laugh on any given day. He is gentle and playful demonstrating an easygoing demeanour that makes it hard for people not to like him.