A PARK JIMIN SHORT STORY-chapter 2: Lieutenant Sexton

Park Jimin was a police officer at the local Busan station.

The only officer who had appeared on TV. He had his very own reality show on KBS every weekend. And yes he drove all the young women crazy.

The number of divorces had recently shot up and half of the world's divorced women had Jimin to blame.

Not that they were blaming him because...who could hate Park Jimin.

"Lieutenant Park...can you tell us a little bit about your recent name?", you asked. Even though you loved your job, the last thing you wanted to do was interview Park Jimin.

"Oh you mean sexton?"

You nodded and smiled at the camera.
"Yes, I'm sure all our viewers will be thrilled to know more", you said politely to him.

"Actually, it's just a name to my ex-girlfriend came up with last month", he answered arrogantly

"Oh", that's interesting..."How did it become so famous in such a short while?", you asked

"Well...when we broke up, she took to social media to describe our sex life. She claims I'm an animal in the bedroom", Jimin said with a smirk.

Perhaps he was expecting you to acknowledge that fact but you only smiled politely.

" I know many viewers are dying to ask tgis question every week so I'll go ahead and ask. Mr Park, do you have a girlfriend?"

"I do. Every woman is mine", he answered smugly with a wink

You scoffed internally
Indeed, every woman is yours but count me out lieutenant.

"Thank you for appearing on the show today. It was lovely talking to you. Goodnight viewers, tune in again next week to Time with Lieutenant Sexton. Bye"

As soon as the camera rolled off, you took a deep exhale.

"You look like you just escaped an earthquake", Jimin commented

You were busy taking of your props to pay any attention to the player of the century.

"You look like you're ignoring me", he added but you sent him a fake smile and nodded

"I'm not ignoring you Mr Park, I simply lose my hearing at odd times". With that, you walked away to grab your belongings.
It was past 8:30 and your only interest was to go home and eat cup noddles.

You headed towards your car when a car pulled beside you. You turned to behold the face of Mr Sexton.

"Hi again", you whispered sarcastically
Jimin licked his lips and smiled.
Not that it was melting you softly or something.
That total player had nothing on you.

"Hi, I was gonna offer you a drive but I see you have a baby waiting for you"

You sent a fake smile his way
"This baby is called scram and he doesn't like strangers"

An eyebrow deftly lifted and he pouted.
Boy, if that was supposed to be cute, it isn't working.

"If you'll excuse me, I have a date with some noodles", with that said, you opened your car, started it and drove away with a proud smile.

Jimin smirked at the retreating car
"I like her!"

💬
You heard the handle of the door rattle and frowned slightly. Few people knew your passcode.

With a slightly elevated heartbeat and hands tightly clutching your cup noodles, you waited in anticipation as the door flew open.

She walked in with the biggest smile on her face and you took a deep breath to calm your nerves.

She gave you a look
"Did I scare you?"

You scoffed arrogantly
"Ha! You wish"

"Okay whatever you say babe, may sure you go easy on the icecream later", she whispered

"Whatever, next call first", you retorted

"There won't be a next time, I'm moving in"

"Are you serious right now?", you asked

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

You rolled your eyes, it was futile to argue with her.
"Whatever",  you conceded and proceeded to finish your now soggy noodles.

"Oh yeah", she began "I invited someone over"

You raised a brow about to protest when the bell rang.

"Guess he's here...", she skipped happily to the door.

You got your lip in annoyance and headed for the kitchen. You were planning to silently tiptoe all the way to your room until...

"Babe, where are you?, there's someone I want you to meet"

You groaned in frustration.

"Babe?...",

With a deep sigh, you headed out of the kitchen with a smile that took everything in you to muster

And then that smile died the moment your eyes fell on that face.

Park Jimin.

You gave a fake yawn
"Girl I'm suddenly sleepy", you said before turning around to head for your room.

Hands grabbed you from behind and you were yanked back in a clockwise manner. When all the spinning stopped, you found yourself facing him and staring into his infinitely beautiful eyes.

"Babe, meet my boyfriend...Park Jimin"

Maybe you coughed, maybe you didn't.

But you did give a smile, the most genuine you could muster.

And then you quickly dragged the idiot in front of you into the kitchen

"Are you crazy?, why would you date that total player?", you asked.

"Cuz he's hot?"

"We need to go see a physchiatrist now!", you shouted, an octave higher.

"No, I'm perfectly fine"

You scoffed unbelievably
"You call this....perfectly fine?...i won't take no for an answer. Break up with your boyfriend, now!", you whispered angrily.

"Ladies, are we good?"

You both turned around to find Park Jimin perched against the kitchen door like he owned it.

You gave a fake smile
"Yes, perfectively fine Lieutenant"

"It's Lieutenant Sexton to you", he said proudly.

"Sure, now if you'll excuse us, we would like you to leave", you said in a polite voice

"Sure, goodnight ladies", he winked seductively.

"Goodnight Mr Park", she whispered with a wink back.

This was seriously sickening.

Jimin eyed the table in the middle of the living room and with a suspicious smile, slowly let himself out of the apartment. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialled a number.

"It's done boys!", he said when his call connected.

Author's note
Okay?

I have no words or explanations...lets see the shape this comes out in.

❤, May.