Chapter 7

Hi guys !!! How r u all ? I hope u guys r doing fine :) I am soo happy to see all my readers taking initiative to vote but plxxx follow my page as well as comment and do let me know ur views ..... ❤️❤️❤️

The hosts welcomed the judges on the stage they were manish Malhotra ,riya Sen and none other than sidharth shukla ...

Ss:- I am really honoured to judge this show .... Best of luck to all the designers as well as models (He smiled)

Shehnaaz stood rooted at her place behind the backstage she couldn't believe her ears ......

Sanapov:- sidharth shukla ???? Wtffff is he doing here ? Shittt no way this can't be true .....ab bhool ja tu yeh fashion show jeet bhi payegi !!!! He will never let me win .... Ahhhh Kyun baba ji ? Hadh hai mere saath hi Kyun karna hota hai aap ko Aisa ? Kitni khush thi main is kharus ko judge bana nai ki Kya zaroorat thi .... Siyappa !!! Teri toh kismat hi kharab hai .... Saari mehnat Gaye pani main 😭😭💔💔

Her cell phone rang which snapped her out of her thoughts and brought her back to reality ..... She saw its mahi calling she answered it immediately .....

M:- hi sanu main pohanch Gaye hoon .... Best of luck u will rock it baby ❤️👭

S:- hmmm .... Thanks (sadly)

M:- Kya huwa Tu theek toh hain ? (Worriedly)

S:- bass Yaar woh tera kharoos devar judge hai .....

M:- Kya baat kar rahi hai ... (Shocked ) Acha sunn Tu fikr Mat kar woh Bilkul bhi biased nahin hoga ....

S:-chor Yaar joh hona hai woh hokar hi rahaiga .... (Sad tone)

All the fashion boutiques presented their outfits now it was turn for shehnaaz boutique .... The hosts announced "sayaara" !!!! All the models walked confidently showcasing their outfits .... Later on the hosts requested the audience to put their hands together for the young designer "shehnaaz Kaur Gill''

She entered the stage reluctantly taking a deep breath to calm herself down along with her showstopper and she plastered a fake smile while walking ....it was all noticed by sidharth .....

Sidpov:- wtfffff is she doing here ??? I hav been calling her since so many days but she is soo stubborn that she kept avoiding my efforts and now here she is standing infront of me plastering a fake smile .... She is such an incredible designer 😍😍

All three of the judges seemed impressed by her work .... Soon sidharth was requested on the stage to announce the result ...

Ss:- all the designers hav done a fabulous job but only one can be the winner but I would request to all those who will lose that don't Give up on ur passion and keep Fulfilling ur dreams ..... The winner is the young and very talented ..... "Miss shehnaaz Kaur Gill" 😍😍😍😍💃💃💃

Shehnaaz stood there shocked at the backstage trying to digest the news .... She couldn't believe her ears ..... She stood there numb until madhu congratulated her .....

Sana:- Sach main usnai mera naam liya ? (Wide eyes)

Madhu:- yes maam plxx go ahead ..... (Happily)

Sana was beaming with happiness she was on top of the world ....

Sana (to herself ) :- Hayeee rabba !!! Tu jeet Gaye yayyyy 💃💃💃 fuckkk isnai mujhe jeetnai kaisai diya ??? Mujhe toh yakeen hi nahin horaha .... Kahin main khwaab toh nahin dekhrahi !!!

She went towards the stage where sidharth forwarded his hand to congratulate and she reluctantly shook it ....

Ss:- congratulation ... U truly deserve this win !!! (Smiling)

Sana:- thanks ..(sternly)

She met the other two judges sweetly this kind of pinch his heart .... He felt bad to see her cold behaviour towards him but he knew that he deserves it ..... He felt delighted to see her soo happy ......

He saw her going towards mahi and jay she hugged them excitedly .... He observed that she was like a little kid :) he couldn't stop himself from smiling ..... Sidharth walked up to them and Sana rolled her eyes (ab yeh kahan sai agaya 😂😂😂)

Ss:- Bhai aap Yahan ?

J:- Yaar Sid woh meeting jaldi khatum hogaye thi toh Socha Sana ka talent hi dekhlun ... (Smiled)

Ss- she is an incredible designer !!! ( he smiled towards her ) ❤️

Sana:- (rolled her eyes at him) bara aya kharoos shukla Huhhh .... Pata nahin Aaj itna sweet Kyun Bol raha hai warna yeh toh itna karwa bolta hai .... Kya Pata Aaj Kuch meetha kha kar aya Ho ??? Kya Pata iski tabiyat kharab Ho ? Bhaar main jaye Mujhe Kya !!! (She murmured to herself but Sid heard it 😂😂😂😂)

Ss:- (to himself ) Kya nautanki hai yeh ..... Puri Pagal Ek dum ghaadi khud sai baatein karti rehti hai 😂😂😂

M:- sanu Yaar mom wait kar rahi hain main chalti hoon Lekin Mujhe treat daina Mat bhoolna !!!

Both jay and mahi left now our Sidnaaz were standing together but they were avoiding eachother ..... Somewhat they were stealing glances too 😂😂❤️❤️ (Shaitan bachai ) frustrated due to thier silly eye games she tried leaving when he held her wrist ..... Her heart skipped a beat due to his mere touch ... But she quickly recovered back to her sherni mode .....

Sana:- haath Choro mera (angrily)

Ss:- I am sorry ... (He left her wrist immediately) Dekho shehnaaz stop avoiding me !!! We need to talk and sort this out ..... Plxxx come outside I am waiting ....

Shehnaaz didn't wanted to go but she knew he is very much adamant and he will keep approaching so it's of no use to ignore ..... Before leaving she met everyone and walked up to the parking area where sidharth stood near his car .....

Ss:- thanks for coming (he smiled )

Sana:- jaldi bolo .... Mere phass zayada time nahin waste karnai Kai liye (rudely)

Ss:- just give me one hour .... Can I take u somewhere ? Where we can peacefully talk?

Sana:- Kyun ? Yahan Kya problem hai ? (Frowning)

Ss:- trust me and plxx sit in the car (pleading eyes)

.

.

.

.

.

Doneeee !!!! Thank u for reading :) stay home stay safe ....,

What do u think ?

Where is Sid taking her ?

R they gonna become friends ?