Chapter 4 ~ A Wedding Gone Wrong

The next morning was crazier than ever. Everyone had to get up early to get ready for the wedding, which wasn't until tonight. While the Weasley family was arguing downstairs, I got out of bed and stretched my arms out, walking towards the mirror. I looked at my tired face and my hair. I thought about how my hair always looked the same every time I looked in the mirror. I wanted to do something different, so I decided to fix that instead of trying to go downstairs for breakfast.

I grabbed my wand from the bedside table and sighed, looking at my reflection and thinking about what I wanted to do with my hair. I finally figured it out, waving my wand down my hair until a pink streak was on the side. I continued to add little bits on the same spot and finally looked in the mirror at the new addition. At least I would match with my dress at the wedding. I sighed in content, knowing that I was happy with the pink in my hair now.

The door opened and I looked to see Harry coming into the room. "What are you doing up here? Mrs. Weasley is about to explode downstairs."

"Okay, I'll be down there in a minute," I told him.

"What did you do to your hair?" he asked, touching the pink highlights.

"Oh, I got bored with it, so I added a little color," I answered.

"I like it," he said. "If only you had a purple dress and purple hair. We could've matched for the wedding."

"We don't always have to match, Harry," I said, smiling at him. "I'll meet you downstairs. Let me just change and make myself look presentable."

Harry chuckled, leaving the bedroom so I could get dressed. I got into a red, long-sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. When I left the bathroom, I ran into George, who was heading downstairs as well.

"Oh, hi, George," I said.

"Shh! Be quiet, Max," he whispered, motioning me to be quiet.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"I think Harry and Ginny are down there," he told me.

"You mean, they're alone?" I asked.

He nodded his head, smirking and descending the stairs quietly, followed by me. When we entered the kitchen, we saw my twin brother and George's little sister snogging the hell out of each other. Once they heard us, Ginny pulled away and looked at us. Harry turned around and saw us as well.

"Mooooorning," we said in unison.

George gave the two a wink, making me grin a little.

Ginny walked out of the room in embarrassment first, then Harry left, leaving with a grin on his face. George and I shook our heads, laughing at what we just saw a few seconds ago.

"That was pretty funny, wasn't it?" he asked.

"It was. Their faces when they saw us were the best," I said.

He nodded his head in agreement. He left the kitchen, going outside to help the others for tonight. When I went in the living room, Harry was in there.

"So, how was your snogging session with Ginny?" I teased, grinning and raising my eyebrows at him.

"Shut up, Max," he retorted, his cheeks turning red.

"Oh, come on, bro. Don't act like you never saw me snogging Draco in the hallways at Hogwarts," I pointed out.

"Well, at least I didn't ask you how it was," he protested. "Besides, I was looking for you when I found you and him together. That was an accident. You walked in on me and Ginny on purpose."