Chapter 11

Lorenzo Pov
The look of hatred she had on her face still haunts me. Seeing her standing naked in my bathroom was doing things to me, I didn't care that she was cover in bruises I still wanted to fuck her. I wanted to take her against the wall and make her scream. But I knew that will never happen, she will cut off my dick before it enters her.

I was surprised when I came in and she wasn't on the bed and I couldn't find Aria. I left for like an hour to a meeting, she slept for the whole night and day, it was around 7 in the night. I panicked think she killed Aria and escaped but instead she was in the bathroom. When Aria locked me out, I was concern that she won't come out alive. But I heard them talking which surprises me, I didn't think Maya was friendly like that.

"Add another plate," I told the maid that just walked past me, we were all having dinner now and I didn't want to leave her alone in the room. Isolating her wouldn't do her any good.

The maid came back with a plate, I stopped her and she looked at me panicked. I know most of the people that work for me were scared, but it had to be that way for them to respect me.

"Change everything to plastic," I tell her looking at the white plate she brought. I didn't want to give her a chance to stab my eyes out with a fork or break the plate on my head.

"Yes sir" she runs back into the kitchen.

The doorbell rang and I heard the door opened. I wasn't expecting anyone today. I heard Raffael talking and Elena's voice. What the fuck was she doing here.

"Place it across from me," I told the maid she looked at my wide eyes. I know why I told her to put the plates at the other head of the table. That was my mother sits, no one sat there expect the capo's wife. There were other seats I could put her in but I didn't want her sitting too close to anyone.

"Lorenzo!" I hear Elena's hip pitched voice and I could feel the headache already

"What the fuck are you doing here," I asked her when she turned the corner into the dining room.

"Father went out for dinner and I didn't want to stay home alone," she says taking off her white fur jacket

"You can't just show up to my house like that," I tell her but she ignores me and told the maid to set a plate for her.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, I'm only here too eat and have some company" she scoffs rolling her eyes at me.

I didn't want her here with Maya, she would ask too many questions and I would like her identity to remind hidden. And Elena had a fat mouth, she would first tell her father who wasn't my number one fan right now.

"Whatever,  just don't get on my nerves" I warn her leaving the room.

"Raffael tells Aria that Maya is eating with us and stay with them," I say to him when I entered the living room.

"Letting her eat with us already" Alessio comments grinning at me

"Makes it easy for me to watch her," I say taking a sit

"Where will she be sleeping by the way? We can't let her sleep alone, she can kill us in our sleep" he added "see you don't think about your consequences when doing stuff"

"Just shut up and don't say anything about her being a CIA agent in front of Elena"

I have thought about where she was going to sleep. In my bed, I just haven't told her and anyone. Last night I had the best sleep I had when I slept with her hands in mine. Of course, she only let me cause she was on drugs and dreaming. I'm sure she would rather carve my heart out then let me touch her.