Chapter 15

Lorenzo Pov
I couldn't bring myself to look at her, not after what I did hours ago. We landed in Italy a few hours ago. She had fallen as sleep on our way to my villa. I could hear her little sores in the car as I drove.

When Alessio came to tell me the Mexicans killed most of my men in my club I had to get here. He questioned me on what I was doing when he saw me hard, he put so and two together and looked at me in shame and sorrow? He reminded me, men, I our world couldn't love like normal men. That I will do her no good if I made her mine. I knew he was right and happy he stopped me when he did it else I wouldn't have been able to stay away Thee second I had her. It was hard forgetting the way her lips tasted like so I used the air hostesses to help me.

I shouldn't have brought her back here with me, I knew the danger but the idea of her been miles away wasn't going to work. I needed her next to me at all times. Just to make sure she wasn't killing any of my men. I placed her in the guest room in the villa before I went to take care of my business. I could still feel her clinging on to me not wanting to let go, moaning something in her sleep. I knew I couldn't put her in my room, Don't want her to have the wrong idea. We got here in the morning and I knew she was still recovering from her injuries. I left two of my men back there just in case she tries anything.

I was currently in my office at my club, I was covered in blood. We capture one of the Mexicans but he was useless. He had no information on what their boss was planning next so I had no use for him anymore. We took a big hit from them cost me millions. It would take us a step back in most of our shipments but nothing we can't recover from. We are all in edge waiting from there hit back after I destroyed their warehouse. I don't have time for war, we need to find a way to call a truce before this goes on for years.

Looking away from the computer screen when I heard a knock on my door. Finally after hours of asking them to call her. Emila walked in like she owns the place like always. She was in her expensive clothes that my money pays for. She was usually fuck whenever I was here, but that wasn't the reason I called her.

"Sir, it's been a while," she says closing the door behind her. I could see the fear in her eyes when she saw my bloody suit. It wasn't something she was new too.

"I heard you needed me" she started taking off her clothes

"No, no. I didn't call you for that" I tell her gesturing she could stop

"I need your help with something. I need female clothes, lots. A whole new wardrobe" I say thinking about Maya. I know she had no clothes and she can't live in mine forever. Not like I could take her shopping, too dangerous. People would see her and we never know who is watching. So getting Emila to help me with it was easier.

"This woman is who is she? Is she special?" She asked smiling "The first time you asked me to buy clothes for a woman"

"Is she like your new wife?"

I almost choked on my spit. My wife? I could never get married to her, she is the enemy. I don't have a place like that for her or her love. I can never love or get married, not after what it did to my mother. I saw how miserable she was when she lost my father, I can't do that to her besides she could never love a man like me.

"No, she is just a friend," I tell her quickly

"Oh okay" her eyes brighten up "well I will need to meet her to get her size"

"There is no need for that, I know her sizes. She is a bit unstable" I say thinking what Maya would do to her. Probably choke her with a bra.

"Oh that's fine I guess"

"Good, her bottoms; get her a 12 and tops I think a 10 should do. Bra I would say a 34D and panties a 12 as well. Shoes a 6" she writes down what I was saying. It wasn't hard for me to know what size she was. I have seen her naked multiply times.