33-a spin around the neitherworld.

🖤🦇🖤🦇🖤

Sorry if there are a bunch of spelling mistakes I was really tired when I wrote this chapter.

But other than that enjoy!
Happy reading.

I did change a bit in this chapter but you don't have to read it as it's not very important to the storyline. I just thought it'd be fun for Lydia to reminisce and stuff.

(y/ns pov)

"C'mon Y/n tell me who we're picking up!" Lydia continued to nag me as we continued to drive on...well Doomie continued to fly on.

"No." I tell her for the thousandth time today.

"Why?" She groaned out as she was once again shot down.

"Because Lyds if I told you, you'd tell Doomie to turn around and shout at me." I explained, resting my elbow on the side of the car and leaning my head lightly on my hand.

She groaned again and leaned all the way back in her seat, which happened to be the driver's seat so it was a good thing Doomie was flying.
"You're no fun." She huffed as she blew a few strands of her raven locks out of her face.

"Uhblehack well." I whisper offended as I wasn't aware there were gonna be insults thrown. I wasn't prepared so I said the first thing that came to mind.
"Well you're.....short so HA!" I insulted her back sounding like the child I was because I may be 18 but at heart I am a true child.

She stuck her tongue out at me.
"You're shorter than I am you imp." She states matter of factly.
"Actually you're more like and elf or a dwarf." She snorted.

I made an offended noise as I but my hand over my heart and shot around to face her.
"Well you...you...you looked like a banana in that dress Delia bought you so there!" I tease as I thought back to that stupid dinner party.

"I know you've told me and I have come to terms with that statement." She said rather happy...too happy for Lydia.

"What are you up to?" I ask skepticaly, narrowing my e/c eyes at her. She laughed and shook her head.

"Nothing, nothing it's just I haven't seen you really be yourself in a while. It's nice." She admits with a smile, a cheeky "I love and hate you." Smile.

She was right though.
I hadn't been myself since, well forever. I don't even remember the last time I felt comfortable in my own skin let alone around other people and that's including my best friend.
I returned her happy smile with one of my own.

"Yeah you're right, I haven't." I admit to myself more than her, Losing him destroyed me in way more ways I could have thought but maybe....maybe it was time to move on. I mean I have my best friend, from the beginning and my long lost.....HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT LOWELL.

"Fuck Doomaroo can you head to the waiting room building place?" I ask quickly snapping out of my thoughts and making Lydia jump.

She gave me a confused look.
"I uh...Lowell followed me here and I left him with miss Argentina." I say subconsciously scratching the back of my head.

"You what!?! Y/n. Tut tut." Lydia said disapprovingly shaking her head at me.

"I know, I know but I was-" I began but was rudely cut off by her suggestions.

"Rude?, Selfish? Desperate?" She would have probably went on for days but I wasn't about to have my flaws listed out to me.

"Wasn't myself, but glad to know what you think of me." I huff pretending to be annoyed. I turned away and looked out at the outside of the neitherworld. I wasn't actually annoyed yet.