S2E1: The City.

>Pedro finds himself in this new world.

>Pedro walks forward.

>A bizarre thing is standing in front of him. 

>The creature speaks to Pedro

>He looks like a jojo buttplug

Creature: Greetings, I am star

>(Dialogue for creature shall now be marked as star)

Pedro: Hello? Where am I?

Star: The Gvi-32 bridge!

Pedro: No, where is this?

Star: the city, named... the city

Pedro: but what country is this? How do I get back to Florida?

Star: What's a Florida?

Pedro: Oh God. Nevermind. I'll leave on my own.

>Pedro walks away, down the bridge.

>Pedro spouts the N word because that is comedic.

>Pedro eventually finds an on ramp taking him to the lower section of the city.

>The buildings are all blue and grey. It's quite depressing. 

>It begins to rain.

>Pedro is mad about all the rain.

>It fucking sucks.

>Pedro begins to wish that he got star's help.

Pedro: Where the fuck am I?

Desperately horny girl: No I'm not!

Pedro: Not what?

Desperately horny girl: I'm not desperately horny!

Pedro: Ok then. 

>Pedro continues on, looking for an exit, but there's only cold grey streets and buildings as far as he could see. 

>Pedro saw the pyramid in the distance

>Pedro saw the pyramid in the distance. It beamed something into the sky. The sight looked pretty cool despite obviously being made in M.S. Paint. Hey, remember when Microsoft said they were going to kill M.S. Paint but didn't? God they should have, cuz then I wouldn't be able to draw shitty Pedro art and would actually do something worthwhile in my life. 

>Pedro tires of the metacommentary and wants to continue the "deep story" and "unfunny jokes"

>And Pedro decided he would try to get to the pyramid. Why not? 

>Pedro tried to do one of his gamer jumps to get to the pyramid. 

>He squats down, gets into position.

>His heart racing, he leaps into the air.

>He doesn't get that far. Maybe like, 30 feet up and 60 feet across, but not nearly enough to get to the pyramid.

Pedro: Well, shit! Fuck! Ni-

>Before Pedro can finish his thought, this fucker shows up:

Banana Fucker: Greetings, small one. 

Pedro: What the fuck?

Banana Fucker: I am the BANANA FUCKER! Small one, answer me! What brings you here?

Pedro: Uhh well I followed this Llama into a city to cure my depression after Wario died and now I'm here?

Pedro: Where is here, anyway?

Banana Fucker: You are in the Dark World. I know of your 'Earth' you come from. 

Banana Fucker: Normally I would not spare one of your kind, you Floridian. Florida is the hell of earth, and it's people are the demons of earth.

Pedro: Are you christian or some shit?

Banana Fucker: Who's Christian? I'm Banana Fucker.

>Pedro fucking dies at the cringe ass joke and then comes back to life.

Banana Fucker: No but in all seriousness we just know about hell because It's right below us. 

>Hell exists within Pedro's canon. What the fuck?

Pedro: Anyways, I'm looking to get to the Pyramid. Either that or go home.

Banana Fucker: The Pyramid. You don't know what you're doing.

Pedro: What is the Pyramid anyways?

Banana Fucker: That Pyramid is the Gomachon, the Reactor for the Dark City. Everything within it is fucking hot. You'd probably die if you entered it. 

Pedro: Ok, how do I get back to Earth?

Banana Fucker: Well, the Gomachon looks like your only option. The Gomachon has 7 entry ports that take in fuel from the other 7 Parallel universes. Yours is one of them. 

Pedro: Huh, something about Parallel? Is it a woman trying to Parallel park? Oh god oh fuck!

Banana Fucker: No you fucking neanderthal, The Gomachon is your only way of getting back home.

Pedro: Oh, well I should probably get going. Hey, wanna come along?

Banana Fucker: Sure, but first, I'm hungry. We're going down to the Femboy Hooters.

>Suddenly, Star appears behind them.

Star: Can I come, too?

Both: Fine.