S2E2: Femboy Hooters Escapade

>Star, Pedro, and Banana Fucker step into the Femboy Hooters.

>On the reception desk is a nameplate reading 'Hatboy'

Hatboy: Greetings, welcome to the Femboy Hooters. Trans Rights.

Pedro: Sure. Can we get a table for 3?

Hatboy: Sex or Eat?

Banana Fucker and Star: Eat.

Pedro: 1 Sex please also.

Hatboy: Ok. That's gonna be $4.20

Pedro: Nice. 

>They all walk into the door labeled 'Eat'.

>There are many people there. 

>'Welcome to The Cum Zone' is playing on a radio.

Banana Fucker: Despite the Dark World not being affected by Covid, there's still many people wearing masks. Weird. 

Star: Yeah!

Pedro: They're femboys. That's just part of their fashion.

>One of the femboys was eating a banana, very very sensually. Like, he was full on deepthroating the banana, making all sorts of slurping noises. 

>Pedro was made uncomfortable at the sight.

>Banana Fucker was practically foaming at the mouth.  

>Star was quite confused. 

>Pedro came to the realization that Star is likely a child, and that now he is in a Gay Bar/Strip Club/Whore House

>After the brief mental crisis, Pedro was handed the Menu.

Being a gentleman, pedro let the others order first.

Star: I'll take the "Cum Zone" With a side of Corn and some Octopus Blood to drink.

Banana Fucker: Give me a Bowl of Water, with some Undercooked Baby Pig Penises, and Milf Milk to drink.

Pedro: For me, uhhh.... how about the Pedo Slammer. I'll take a mashed ass, and to drink....

>Pedro suddenly realized that 'Moon Juice' was on the drinks menu.

Pedro: Hey, wasn't.... Moon Juice... Discontinued...?

Waiter: What do you mean? It literally arrived here yesterday?

>Pedro panics for a moment, realizing that Flesh must be here, given that Moon Juice is here. He realized that that also means the 'Voice' and the Tree that ate him must also be here. Like people do when they are afraid, Pedro's anus expanded. He felt as hands wriggled out of his Man Ass.

>Suddenly, there was a gasp for air, and everyone watched in horror as FemBoy crawled out of Pedro's ass. FemBoy looked Half-Dead, and kind of melted, as if he had begun to dissolve into nothingness. 

Waiter: Oh

Waiter: Oh.... Oh god! Sweet merciful lord what the fuck? D...Did he crawl out of your ass?

Pedro: Uhh.... Yeah

FemBoy: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! THE PAIN!!! THE SHEER AGONY!!!!! Wait, where the hell am I?

Pedro, Star, Banana Fucker, and Waiter: The Femboy Hooters.

FemBoy: Now this is my kind of place.

Waiter: Ok, now what did you want to drink. I don't have all day! I've got orders and asses to fill!

Pedro: Uhh... 1 moon juice.

>FemBoy washed off and sat down at the table with Pedro. 

>Many Femboys came to the table because they were intrigued.

>Half of them were feeling up Pedro's hulking arms and bulge, and the other half were acquainting themselves with FemBoy. 

>The food arrived, and Pedro put the Moon Juice in his anal inventory so he could investigate it later. He tried to put beside the fact that Flesh is still out there.

>Everyone talked, and Pedro became rather acquainted with FemBoy, though they used to be enemies. They still didn't really like each other at all, but Pedro did the courtesy of explaining what had happened.

FemBoy: Wait so i'm stuck here? And my wonderful loving master FloridaMan isn't? He's not here?

Pedro: Uhh yeah.

FemBoy: NOOO!!!! PLEASE!!! MY MASTER!

Pedro: He was a piece of shit. He killed 40,000 people.

FemBoy: Wait you haven't? 

Pedro: Also he's straight so he wouldn't bone you.

FemBoy: :(

Pedro: How the fuck did you just say a sad face?

FemBoy: :(

Pedro: Nevermind.

>The four got up, and FemBoy decided he would come too, and everyone begrudgingly accepted. 

>Now, the party was formed, everyone having their "Class" i guess.

PEDRO—THE BIG GUY (STRONG, LARGE PENIS)

BANANA FUCKER—POWERFUL MAGE (FUCKING ATE DUMBLEDORE'S SOUL)

FEMBOY—ROUGE (BECAUSE HE CAN SNEAK AROUND WITH HIS SKINNY FEMBOY BODY)

STAR—MORAL SUPPORT I GUESS? (HES PRETTY USELESS)

>Nobody saw as a spy was hidden behind them, lurking like i do on discord at 2:30 A.M.

SNEAKY GUY: D'yall remember me? Heheheh

>None of the four heard that as he was being just quiet enough to talk to the audience.