Chapter 4

Date: Wednesday 1st September 1971

Once the sorting was finished we had a grand feast and when that was over Professor Dumbledore stood up and silence washes over the hall. "Welcome back to another magical year at Hogwarts, I welcome back old faces and new ones" he looks at the 14,000 eyes looking at him. "Please head back to your dorms after this, first years your house prefects will lead you to your common rooms and your head of house will show you to your dormitory's', first year Gryffindor's' please stay seated as Professor McGonagall has to talk to you, thank you, you may now head to your dormitory's'"
The noise of the feet shuffling made Remus wince again. I looked at James and nodded towards Remus and he put a hand of comfort on his shoulder. McGonagall walked down the stairs and looked at us and when the last people left she spoke "Welcome to Gryffindor!" she said with pride "now the reason I need to speak to you is that we are 1 bed short in the girls dorms so we need 1 girl to be in a boy's dorm" none of the girls raised their hands "can you tell us who the girl would be sharing the dorm with?" a boy asked "well" McGonagall started "the girl would be sharing with Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, James Potter and Peter Pettigrew" I slowly raised my hand and everyone stared at me. I smile like I'm about to be executed.