Chapter 12.

P.O.V ~ Sirius.

Something was definitely off with Daisy today. She wouldn't talk to anyone, even Remus they're closer than anyone except Lily. Well, she wouldn't come out of her little 'room' it's really just some fake walls put up for her privacy. She didn't eat all day it took her a long time of convincing to either talk to Lily, Marlene (for some reason she was one of the ones she would talk to) or McGonagall.

P.O.V ~ Daisy.
I had to stay in my room, if I came out I would just burst into tears. Even if it's just in the dorm. I burst into tears when I think of Remus, Sirius & James. They are my non-biological brothers. Today is the anniversary of when Venus was taken away, Lily & Petunia don't remember it much, they were out shopping.

I was forced to go and talk to McGonagall. By forced I mean Remus performed the body binding curse on me and the boys carried me to the office. When we got inside McGonagall must have been expecting the boys to take me there. She was sitting in her chair and she had another chair across from her and she had a cup of tea. She invited me in and told the boys to go and do their homework. "What's wrong miss Evans?" She asked with a hint of curiosity in her voice. "T-today is the day that Venus got taken away-" I started before I got interrupted by McGonagall "I'm sorry miss Evans, but who is Venus?" I suddenly realize that me, Lily & Marlene are the only ones in Hogwarts who knows who Venus is. "Venus is my older brother. He was taken away when I was 9 to go to what me, mum, Lily and Petunia thought was a prestigious school but it turned out to be a army school. Venus tried to commit suicide; i got a letter from one of his teachers and I got flown over there immediately."

Sorry this chapter is short. I have just been slammed with 3 assessment tasks and i'm trying to figure out how to write in my History essay. Sorry again. the chapters might become shorter from now on. The boy in the photo is Venus.