Chapter 19: Y/n's Warning

For the next few days after school I stayed in my room looking at the differents pictures that were spread across my floor, I looked especially at the one that had my name on it, “Katsuki knows, what the hell does that even mean and what's PMLEEH,” I began writing on the a piece of paper and began writing the letters into different words.  When I figured it, my blood ran cold, “HELP ME” was what was said.

I quickly grabbed a marker and circled the letters  and wrote down those words next to it and I taped the picture onto the wall. “Katsuki knows, help me” I began going through the pictures again, this time having the slight idea of what she wanted to show me. The answer isn’t in plain sight!

I held up a picture of a snake and a small group of people with a bloody red x on it, I looked closer at the snakes patterns in the drawing, it wasn’t scales it was words. “I don’t want to hurt them.” She meant people, I circled the words in the picture then taped it next to the first one. I went through the next few pictures each of them had hidden words and phrases one picture even had a number. I looked back up at how much I’ve done.

“Katsuki knows, help me, I am not myself, 4 days, will attack UA, I don’t want to hurt them, I have no control, I want to see him, watch me watch you, Piper, I need to tell him, the flute is the key.” I read outloud, she really wanted to tell us something, I quickly grabbed my jacket and told my mom that I was going to see Y/n. 

“Katsuki want a ride there,” she suggested, duh I’m such an idiot, “Yes mom please, I need to speak with her, it’s an emergency,” She gave me a worried look, “You found something didn’t you,” I nodded and it gave her a bit of hope, “Well let’s not stand there kiddo, let’s go!” 

She dropped me off at the hospital and I went to Y/n’s room. All Might Aizawa were there as well, they were monitoring Y/n’s behavior today and it seems like she hasn’t tried to attack anyone today. “Bakugo what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you-” I cut of Aizawa, “I need to speak with Y/n, All Might you were right about Y/n trying to tell us something,” All Mights eyes widened and he coughed a bit, “It was just a hunch, how much did you find?” I looked down at the ground and looked back up at All Might.

“I haven’t put together what she was saying yet, her words and sentences are still scrambled in my room, but on one of those pictures, it said she wanted to see me and talk.” I explained it a bit but and the both of them nodded, “Alright Bakugo, we’ll be out here just incase she ends up attacking you, be careful and pay attention to what she does or say.”

They opened the door and shut it behind me, Y/n was startled by the sudden noise and she looked over to me. Her eyes filled with tears and she ran over to me and hugged me, she sobbed, I felt tears sting my eyes and I hugged her tightly not wanting to let go of her. “You came,” she sobbed, “You finally came you asshole,” Yeah I deserved to be called that but she still loved me. She pulled away and wiped her tears, “Did you get my text?” she looked up at me and I was really confused then I remembered the pictures she drew. “Watching me watch you”

I nodded giving her the hint and went along with what she said, she smiled, “Good, I really wanted to see you, I didn’t know if I could see you after everything that happened.I thought you could help me” I almost tensed up when she said the words ‘help me’ but when I looked at Y/n’s expression I could tell she was trying to be careful with the words she chooses to say.

Y/n looked at Mr Aizawa and All Might and looked back at me, “They’re keeping a close eye on me,” Y/n looked into my eyes and I looked back into hers, I saw her left eye dilate a few times and almost freaked out. They can see me through her eye, holy shit thats fucking creepy. Watching me watch you, that’s what those words meant.