Chapter 22: This Was Embarrassing

After that hectic day, classes still haven’t started yet so the whole class met up in the living room for a short meeting with Aizawa to discuss how classes would work since the building is still being rebuilt.

“Alright classes will be scheduled in the next two weeks,” Aizawa announces tiredly, Mina squealed and bounced around, happy that there would be no classes for two weeks, even Kaminari joined in the fun. “However,” Aizawa began to say and Mina’s and Kaminari’s excitement went down to misery. 

“For the remainder of these two weeks I have set up a training camp, we would be working on ultimate moves and training to pass your provisional hero’s licensing exam. You may train however you please, you will train in the mornings. By the time it hits noon you are free to do whatever you want, I don’t care. Bring swimsuits, comfy and training clothes, you’ll need those for any of the activities you decide to do after training. Now with all of that said, I’m gonna take a nap.”  Aizawa rubbed his eyes and zipped up his yellow sleeping bag and fell to the floor and immediately went to sleep.

The class erupted with excitement but I wasn’t really excited to say the least. I have never been far away from home before and never really traveled outside of Japan before so it kinda made me nervous.What if villains attack us again? What if they use me to attack my friends again. These questions ran through my head and honestly it made me feel nauseous. “Hey Y/n aren’t you excited?” Midoriya came over to me breaking my thoughts with a worried look on his face.

“Of course she is! Come on Y/n let’s go shopping for swimsuits!” Mina pulled me out of the dorms along with the other girls forcefully, the way they dragged me into the mall and made me try on various swimsuits I knew from then and there I wasn't going to be able to escape.

“H-Hey Mina nothing too exposing!” I yelled at her as she gave me some swimsuits that are a little too revealing, “Just try it on Y/n we’re gonna make you impress Bakugo with that sexy body you have,”  Mina squealed excitedly and the other girls giggled as they went through a few as well.

Finally after all of those humiliating swimsuits I chose one, it was a nice ocean blue two piece swimsuit, the top was small and had cute ruffles all the way around, he hung off below my shoulders which wasn’t too bad and the 2nd piece of the outfit had openings on the side which showed my waist and hips. I came out of the dressing room revealing what I’ve chosen. The girl looked at me and squealed, now I feel really self conscious in what I chose and I feel like I’m extremely exposed.

This is the swimsuit :

“Alright Y/n you chose this, you're gonna keep it!” Yaoyorozu squealed and immediately made me purchase it

“Alright Y/n you chose this, you're gonna keep it!” Yaoyorozu squealed and immediately made me purchase it. I sighed and just went along with it. We grabbed lunch and headed right back to the dorms.

I was so happy shopping was finally over, I’ve gotten a few outdoor outfits and I had a nice white swimsuit cover dress to go over my swimsuit.
This was the dress:

I sat my bag of clothes down next to my suitcase

I sat my bag of clothes down next to my suitcase. A bath sounds really nice, Bakugo isn’t back yet so I could just use the tub. I removed all of my clothing and put it in a laundry basket then walked over to the dresser to get my pajamas, I wasn’t in the mood for wearing pants so I just took out one of my oversized shirts and a pair of undies and went into the bathroom.

I didn’t bother closing the bathroom door. I just made sure the bedroom door was locked just in case someone walked in on accident. I turned on the warm water, after I filled the tub I sat myself in and relaxed. “I really needed this,” I sighed laying back in the tub. I really needed to stop worrying about this trip and about everything that could possibly go wrong.

After a while I was so lost in thought that I didn’t hear the door to the bedroom unlock and open. “Oi Y/n I’m ba-” Bakugo’s voice got me out of my thoughts and before I could tell him to not look he was already there. I grew very flustered and I covered myself in embarrassment, “K-Katsuki I didn’t h-h-hear you even come in!” I squeaked and stuttered watching Bakugo turn his head away, his face was as red as Kirishima’s hair. 

I needed to get the towel while Bakugo was looking away, I stood up from the tub and tried to get out without slipping, Bakugo turned to me to see what I was doing and his face became even more red, “Don’t get out you idiot!!” He shouted at me with an embarrassed tone and he grabbed the nearby towel and attempted to wrap me in it but he slipped on the wet floor and crashed right into me.

We hit the floor and the net thing I knew was Katsuki hovering over me, his face redder than ever, thank god the towel was there, thank fucking god it was there, this would’ve been the most embarrassing moment in my life right now. But now Bakugo was on top of me, wait...he’s on top..of me.

I felt my soul leave my body and the heat in my face grew hotter. I covered his eyes with my hand and we began to slowly sit up. I covered myself with the towel as Bakugo helped me stand on the now really wet floor. Bakugo looked away in embarrassment rubbing the back of his neck, without a word to each other I wrapped myself in the towel and helped Bakugo clean up the water on the floor. 

He left the bathroom as I put on my undies and oversized shirt. We still never said a word to each other, it was just so awkward andI regret not closing that bathroom door. I wanted to die right then and there.

“I-I-I’m gonna head out…” I stuttered still a bit flustered, he looked up at me, a blush still spread across his face and he nodded. I left the bedroom closing the door behind me then ran straight to Todoroki and Midoriya’s room. “Oh Y/n what brings you here,” Midoriya answered the door with a worried look as he let me into his and Todoroki's room. “Midoriya help me,” I whined, shoving a pillow into my face. Todoroki and Midoriya looked at me confused. Todoroki patted his lap and Midoriya happily sat in his lap. “What wrong Y/n? What happened?” Todoroki looked over to me after wrapping his arms around Midoriya’s waist.

“Bakugo walked in on me while I was bathing,” I whined and looked up from the pillow to see their reactions, they both were blushing and Midoriya began waving his arms around nervously, “D-D-Don’t worry about that Y-Y/n i-it was a-an a-accident, h-he d-d-didn’t know you w-were there.” he stuttered Todoroki blushed even harder. “I accidentally walked in on Midoriya showering,” he blurted out, Midoriya’s soul left his body and my cheek began to heat up. This didn’t make me feel any better. I wanted to die from this embarrassment.

“E-even after that, w-we began getting more comfortable with seeing each other like that, u-um. W-we take showers together now, s-s- d-don’t be afraid of doing intament  t-things with Bakugo.” Todoroki admitted and stuttered as the blush never left his face.

I laid back on their bed feeling my soul leave my body hearing the last of Todoroki’s words repeat in my head over and over like a broken record.” I shoved my face into the pillow again and whined in embarrassment.

“I wanna die :( ”