Chapter 9

Chapter 9

" how could you!" I yelled at Troy and Lilly who were sitting on the couch.

"How could you just SPY on me. You might think you have my trust and respect but right now you DEFINITELY don't.trust and respect is one of many things that has to be earned and by judging that stunt you two pulled last night you two don't deserve it." I say

"I--" Troy starts but I cut him off.

"i don't want to hear a worthless apology troy i want a very good explanation.you basically ruined the whole night by spying on me.so give me a good reason why i should let you off the hook." i say

"he was going to kiss you!your my little sister,so is Lilly.I'm supposed to chase away the boys,scare them off.i did it because i love you and i don't want to see my sister get hurt and hide away from the world like other girls after getting their hearts broken.I'm supposed to do my job as the big brother.I'm supposed to take on the classic big brother roll.i a supposed to love,cherish and protect my sisters.you've never had a real and true boyfriend and by the way that boy looks at you he definitely wants you to be his girl.I--I'm just scared Hayley.I'm just scared."he said standing up a tear slipping down his cheek as he got to the end.i watch the tear roll down his cheek Lilly stands up and wraps her skinny arms around his waist,hugging him.tears fall down my cheeks as i let his words sink in.

"i love you so much troy but your gonna have to let me grow up because weather you like it or not im going to.it just part of life.i know it sucks and to tell you the truth i just want to stay a kid troy.i just want to stay so Innocent.i cant though i have to grow up and face the world.i want to live a normal teenage life.i want to have my heart broken i want to be able experience love,hurt,guilt.i want to have flings and serious relationships.i want to go to parties.i want to go out to the movies with my friends.i want to break curfew.i want so much troy.troy you were so popular in high school.you were in football,basketball,and baseball.you took AP classes  and the were easy for you.you were in the popular crowd.you were nice to everyone even though they weren't to you.no one would dare make fun or talk about you.they worshipped you like a god troy.you could have any girl you wanted.everyone loved you even teacher.dang even the school superintendent liked you.you got out of trouble before anyone would have been able to blink an eye,you have you life easy troy i don't.i just want you to love me.i want you to be a big brother just dint let me see you spying on me again.i want you to hold me and tell me its alright when i get my heart broken.i want you to tell me it will be alright troy."i say and  this time tears are streaming down my face like a waterfall.

"I guess i just wanted you to stay that little girl that was afraid of boys because you thought they had cooties.the little girl who had her hair up in pigtails and a fluffy pink dress with matching shoes for church service.the little girl who loved jumping up and down on her bed and wanted a pillow fight.the little girl who would run and jump into my arms.the little girl that used to call me bubba.i just wished i could have some of that little girl back just some."

"troy i have always been that little girl.i guess we just got caught up in our own personal lives we forgot who we actually were.who we actually are."

"I'm so sorry Hayley please forgive us."troy says while Lilly stands beside him her face red from crying also and a frown upon her face.

"i forgive you guys" i say and troy pulls us into a hug squeezing us.

"i cant breathe troy"Lilly says and we all laugh.Troy loosens his grip on us a little.

"i love you bubba and lilly"i say

"i love you too."troy and Lilly chorus.i smile at the moment were sharing.

"my little sisters,my girls." troy says witch makes me and Lilly smile.i saw a slash go off from the corner of my eye. we all pull apart to see my parents and a camera in their hands.we all smile and laugh i wipe some small tears from my eyes.i think of and idea and grab the camera from my mom.i set it on a table that's high enough in front of us and set a timer.i run back to them and we get lined up,smiling wide,arms wrapped around one another.the camera shows a blinking red dot and it get faster.a flash goes off and i knew that that picture was going to a picture we will all cherish.

-so this chapter was kinda sappy huh!tell me what you think.i might write in a different POV for next chapter!vote,comment,fan,share