Chapter 8

A/N: decided to change little part from last chapter Zach is now going to pick up Haley instead of her meeting up with him.

Chapter 8

The door bell rings from downstairs. I hear my brother yell that he'll get it and hear the sound of the door being opened.i take one last look in the mirror at my appearance.i had put on a baby blue sundress that showed off my hair. I applied my make up lightly and put on my white strapless sandals to match.i put on my small pearl earrings and a pearl neck less. I took my appearance in one last time fixing my hair before grabbing my purse and rushing downstairs. As I step down from the last step of stairs my brother and Zach turn to look at me stopping the intense conversation they were in.my brother gives me a smile while Zach's mouth is dropped open.Zach was wearing a pair of Sperry's, a stripped button up shirt and a pair of kakhis.he looked hot.troy looks to see Zach's mouth open and rolls his eyes. troy lifts up his hand and closes Zach's mouth which falls back open. troy walks towards me and leans over to whisper in my ear.

"Have fun but not too much fun and call me if you need me.be safe" he whispers I give him a kiss on the cheek then he walk off to his bedroom but not before saying something else.

"Don't try anything Zach!"

I blush hard at my brothers words and Zach then seems to get himself back together before he speaks.

"You look beautiful" he gushes out as we step out of the house and climb in his car.

" you don't look to bad yourself". I say and with those words and a smirk from Zach we head off to the movie theater. 

******************** 

"That will be $24.64" the girl being the counter said while snapping her gum loudly. She had a frown placed upon her face showing that she didn't give shit about anything. Her black hair with red streaks was tied back into a pony tail. I looked down at her red shirt and black pair of pant she had a name tag that read BRIDGET.i smiled kindly and took mine and Zach's drinks and popcorn. I put some butter into the popcorn bucket and grabbed some straws and napkins. I saw Zach weakling over with the tickets.je flashed the two tickets that he bought us.i smiled and we made our way towards the room our movie was taking place in.a young boy stopped us and checked our tickets then told us where to go. We followed the directions we were give and stopped in front of a black door the sign showed the words HERE COMES THE BOOM 8:30, written in yellow.we entered the theater room an took our seat in the middle. I crossed my right leg over my left as the movie started and took a sip of my drink. About 25 minutes into the movie I felt on had on my right knee that I had crossed my leg over my left earlier. I look down at the hand on my knee. I follow up the arm of the person that has their hand on my thigh I look up to the face of Zach. He has a smirk plastered upon his face but keeps his eyes on the screen. I gasp a little as he rumba his thumb back and forth over my knee. Zach chuckled at the sound but counties as he was. This was going to be a long movie I thought a popped a piece of popcorn in my mouth.

**************************

I pop a piece o minty gum into my mouth. Zach had just took me out to eat after the movie.i chewed on it until we pulled up to my house Zach pulled up to the driveway of my house and turned of the car. He turned to open his door and I took that moment to throw my gum out the cracked window. I watched as the gum plopped onto the lawn. Zach oped my door and I climbed out. We walked up to the front door not saying a word to each other. Once we reached the door Zach stuffed his hands into his pockets.

" I had fun with you tonight." He said

"Me too" I said rocking on my heels

Zach pulled his hands out of his pocket and pulled me closer towards him which shocked me for a moment and made me stop rocking my heels. He places one hand around my waist and the other on the back of my head.his eyes flickered to my lips then back to my eyes. I nodded slightly letting him know he could kiss me. He leaned in and so did I. Our lips touched but then I hear a crash within the house. We pulled apart and we heard a thump I someone falling against the door . I sighed in disbelief of my siblings spying on me. I pulled open the door and there fell Troy and Lilly.Lilly scurried on up while it took Troy had took a moment to process that he had just got caught spying, he then got up too.

"This is unbelievable!" I said."go inside ill be there soon."

"But--" Lilly starts

"No but's Lilly get inside now" I say pointing a finger inside the house. They do as I say and shit the door behind them.

" I am so sorry." I tell Zach

"No problem."

"Well--" I start to say but get cut off by Zach's moist lips touch mine.he pulls away an smirk.

"Your were going to say...." He says he smirk now turning into a smile.

"Goodnight Zach"

"Goodnight hayley"

Zach starts to walk off but stops and turns around.

"Hayley" he says walking back towards me now close every single inch of space between us.

"Yes"

"Hayley Marshall will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Zach I Hayley Marshall will be your girlfriend." I say with a smile. Zach gives me one last kiss before he leaves and drives off. After I see his car down the road turning the corner I stop into this house.

"Hay--" Troy and Lilly start to say but I stop them.

"Unbelievable ... Just unbelievable! I'm tired and I happy at the moment so I'm going to bed and we will have this discussion tomorrow." I say before stomping up my stairs to my room.

ok i know its really late.it has been over a month scince an update.i was sick and i have had family in the hospital so thats why but ote and comments it helps with quicker updates i have a new story called Learning To Love and its about an once  abused girl.