Chapter 14 Part 2

RECAP:

"Will I asked and his head shot up as if snapping out of a daydream. well here goes nothing.

*****************************************

Chapter 14 Part 2

"yeah?" he says staring at me questionably

"d yo-. so you like.."

"do like what Hayley?" he asks

"do you like playing football?" I ask stupidly and chickening out. I slap my head mentally over and over for saying something so stupid.

"um yeah I do. I mean I wouldn't be playing it if I didn't like it." Will said laughing

"yeah I guess you wouldn't."

"your so silly Hayley." Will said reaching over and rubbing my head making my hair go everywhere and I try to It it back down.

Will looked at his watch for a second and mumbled a couple of words fast. he started gathering his things.

"I'm so sorry Hayley. I have to go my mom's having some of her snobby friends come and eat dinner with us and I have to be there or I'm dead as a piece of meat.

"dead as a piece of meat?!? Really you couldn't come up with any thing better to say." I said scrunching my eyebrows together.

"what those where her exact words." he exclaimed walking down the stairs as I followed him laughing.

"well I'll catch you later Hayley." he said walking out the door to his car.

"see ya." I said closing the door behind him.

How did I Hayley Marshall get stuck with someone like Will Clackston. I thought being partners with someone like him, A Jock and Mr.I'm Popular and I rule the school was going to be bad. It Isn't half as bad thought as I thought It was going to be.