Chapter 6

Chapter 5

      I could hear the crowd roaring with excitement right when i stepped out of my car.I had my camera wrapped around my neck and my pass in my right hand.I moved my way over to gates that entered onto the football Field.i walked over and opened the gate flashing my pass to one of the coaches that was standing there talking to a scout.I walk over to  the sidelines.I start to hear music playing and advert my eyes to wear the football team and cheerleaders are coming onto the Field.

"Ladies and gentleman welcome put your hands together for your cougars."the speaker says and in the next second my ears were filled with cheering and clapping.

"now lets welcome the visiting team from Morgan academy the knights!"the speaker said but this time there was much clapping.while the football player get in there huddle,the cheerleader start to warm up the crowd.I nod my head along to a cheer they are doing.

Hey, You *cougar* fans,

Stand up and clap your hands!

Go *cougars* Go,

Go *cougars* Go!

Hey, You *cougar* Fans

Now let's see you wave your hand!

Go *cougars* Go, Go *cougars* Go!

I watch our step onto the Field and take their positions.Will takes his place in the back of everyone,being the quarterback.I turn on my camera and snap a couple of pictures.I press the replay button and flip through them.I had a couple of good pictures that we could put to use.I heard will yelling a play to his teammates.

"BLUE 42,HIKE"will yelled

I watched as will caught the ball,drew back his arm and released the ball.everyone in the crowd stood up on their feet screaming and cheering with all their might.the ball sored through the air in a perfect spiral.Will got sacked but got to his feet quickly.Justin was running down the Field with two very buff guys,from the opposing team right behind him.Justin was reaching the end of the Field quickly and so was the football.everybody eyes followed the ball and jumped up and down.the ball was coming in arms reach of Justin.i hold my breath as so everyone else probably did.Justin's feet stepped over the line as he caught the ball.a whistle blew loudly and the crowd had went wild.they were ecstatic.I jumped up and down.Justin ran over to the other guys on the team and they patted his back.the teams lined back up and got ready for another touchdown.

                                         ************************

We had won 49-2.the cheerleaders were getting ready to go party strait after they were all cleaned up in the locker rooms.the football players were probably listening to the after game speech and or getting ready for the party also.I walked slowly to my car daydreaming.

"Hayley"i heard someone call.I looked around for the person who's voice belonged to.I saw will running towards me carrying his football equipment.people were congratulating him on the win as he made his way over to me.

"hey" I Say smiling as i watched him drop his equipment and bend over putting his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.Will's brown hair falls over on his face covering his eyes some.Wills stands back up,straight and his brown hair goes back to where it was,right above his eyes skimming the begging of his beautiful blue eyes.

"so are you going to the party?"he ask me and i raised my eyebrows did he really think I was the type of person that went to parties.i mean i barley go to the football games here unless it has something to do with my school work like now.

"did you seriously just ask me that question" i say with my eyebrows knitted and a hand on my hip.

"um..yeah"

"do i look like I'm the type of person who goes to parties?"i say and he just shrugs his shoulders.I huff and walk away towards my car.

"wait,so is that a no?"I hear will yell at me as i unlock my car and step one foot in.i shake my head as i climb the rest of the way in.I turn on my car and drive away leaving will with an adorable dumbstruck look on hi face.do boys ever learn?

hey so vote comment and tell your freinds!!