Chapter 2

[please bear with me for the first couple chapter there gonna be kindia boring ..maybe]

Chapter 2

I woke up by the sound of my brothers stupid rap music flowing into my room.God,who invented that terrible genre of music.I look over at my alarm clock and saw i had only twenty minutes to get ready before Will arrives.I rush out of my bed and head towards the joined bathroom.I strip down and hop into the shower letting the warm pellets of water hit my soft skin.I wash my body and hair thoroughly then get out and warp my pink towel around me,as I walk out of the bathroom and enter my bedroom i figure out that I have a big problem.All my clothes are in the wash.More like all the ones i would or want to wear.I walk over to my dresser and rummage through it trying to find something decent to wear.This is cute,I thought to my self pulling out a pair of peach shorts and a white tank that has ruffles on the top.I go to drop my towel when a knock interrupters me i pull my towel back and grab my bath robe off the hook on the door.I slip it on and tie it,tight.

"who is it?" i ask

"um..its troy."

"you can come in."i say and he opens the door leaning against the door frame.

"do you know where my ipod is?"

"no."i say but i really do know where it is at.I took it and hid it in my room so he wouldn't be able to hook it up to his Ihome.I mean he has worse music on that thing than the cd's he keeps in his room or the radio.

"well if i find out you have it,your dead meat sis."

"yeah whatever.now get out."i say walking over to him,pushing I'm out of the doorway.I closed the door and breathed out a sigh of frustration,as I slipped on my clothes i heard the doorbell ring.crap,i thought to my self.I still had my hair to do.I heard troy go downstairs and open the door,talking to Will.I listened closely to see what he did next.i heard him ask will to come in and sit down.Well i thought at least he can do something right.

I rushed over to my bathroom and blow dryed my hair quickly and brushed it through.I quickly slipped on some makeup before looking at my appearance.not bad,i thought to myself.I quickly went down the stairs,but was care full not to slip and make a fool of myself.I entered the living room where troy was sitting talking about football with Will,as i came up into eye view they turned to me.

"hey so do you wanna work down here or we can go up to my room?"

"what ever you wanna do is fine with me.,"Will says standing up and slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"well lets go to my room it will be quieter."

"OK,fine by me."he says."nice talking to you man." Will directs towards Troy.

"tell mom that were going upstairs,OK"i tell troy.

"i cant .mom and dad went out with Mr. and Mrs.Johnston to lunch to discuss something about the corporation"he said.

Mr.and Mrs.Johnston have a son named Bryce.he doesn't go to our school,thank god.Bryce goes to a prep school where all the snobby rich people of my town and his town,where the school is,go to.my parent's are rich because they own their own Business and so does Bryce parents there What do you call them..business partners.i heard someone ask will one time why he didn't go their.he had told them he didn't want to go to that snobby rich kid school.he wanted a normal high school experience.I liked that will wanted that high school experience just like i did.

"whatever..just tell them when they come home."i say and head upstairs to my room with will right behind me.

"so this is your room."i hear will say as we enter my room and sit down on my bed.

"yeah this is it."i said looking around the room.

"so lets get stated."i say

"well our first game is this coming up Friday so that will be a good time to get some pictures."

"is it a home game or away?"

"home."

"OK so you'll be able to get me on the sidelines?"

"yep i asked coach and he  said its okay.oh and here's your pass to get on so you ll be able to do the project."Will says and hands me my pass.

"thanks."

"no problem."

"so were going to do the video,that's going to take a lot of work just so you know.your going to have to make time for that."

"yeah i know,so how about we do some more brain storming on how it's is going to go."

"ok"

I knew this was going to be a handful,but i didn't expect this much.I looked around my room and the paper all over my floor and bed.It was nearly 6:00 and we had finished the brainstorming and would start on the project part after the first game had happened.just then Will's phone rang.

"hello"he awnserd

"yeah...OK..but..fine..OK then..yeah bye."Will said,hung up and started picking up the papers.

"what are you going?" i ask

"oh sorry i have to go my mom said that dinner started a few minutes ago and I'm going to be dead meat when i see my dad because i wasn't home for dinner."he says

"oh sorry.. ididnt relize the time until your phone rang."

its not your fault i should have been watching the time."he said and picked up his bag.I followed him downstairs as he made his way towards the front door.

"so how about next time we meet at my house.I live a few minutes from here,so ill text you the address later."

"ok thats fine with me..see ya at school."i say and open the door for him as he steps out.

"i had a good time Hayley..see ya around" Will says as he made his way to his car and out the drive way.

I watched him drive off and i closed the door.I still couldn't be live will clackston was standing in my house,or the fact that he was talking to me the nobody.well I'm going to have to get used to it i Thought and walked off thinking about what its going to be like at school on moday.