I forgive you

A/N: Don't play the song yet. Also when you do play it stop at 2:26. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anne's POV.
I stood there. Waiting. What if they don't come. I guess I wouldn't be surprised. I mean who would want an ugly orphan like me?

Just as I was giving up hope on them coming for me, a man in a suit walks onto the station and stops right in front of me.

"Anne Shirley?" The man asks.

"That's me."

"Come with me." He responds nonchalantly. He takes me to the side of the station where there is a carriage waiting. He helps me into the back before getting in the front and driving off.

We drive for about an hour before he stops in front of this beautiful and large house. He helped me out of the carriage and guided me through the house into the parlor area where two older people are sitting down, the man having a huge smile on her face and the woman not so much.

"Hello." The woman said. "My name is Marilla Cuthbert and this is my brother Matthew Cuthbert."

"My name is Anne Shirley, but if you spell Anne please be sure to add an e." I said very excited.

"How old are you?" Marilla asked.

"I am 15 years old ma'am."

"Please don't call me ma'am. You may call me Marilla. Anyways I have some rules here if you are going to be staying here." She began which got me very scared. "Wake up time is at 7, you will have breakfast once you are down. Tea is always at 3. Bed time between 9 and 9:30, no later than that. I do not hit but if you have a bad temper or are not listening I will punish you in some other way. When school starts again I expect you home by 4:00 every day. Now if you are able to keep up with my rules then welcome to the family but if you cannot then I suggest you keep your stuff packed. Now am I clear?" She asked sternly. I just nodded too scared to say the wrong thing.

"Now this afternoon there will be a picnic at the berry's pond, I already have your dress layed our on your bed upstairs. Trinity, our maid will take you to your room so you can wash up and get ready."

Just as she finished Trinity came into the room and led me upstairs into a bright room with white walls that have little designs on them, a giant window area, a large blue bed, a beautiful white vanity, and a closet off to the side. I was in awe of how beautiful the room was.

On the bed was a light blue dress with a bow in the back, slight ruffles, and the most exciting part about it; puff sleeves. I have never had puff sleeves in my life, but I have always wanted some. A single tear fell from my eye.

"Miss are you alright?" Trinity asked.

"Oh you can just call me Anne and I am more than alright, I am overfilled with joy. I have never gotten this much in one day let alone at all. I'm just so, so thankful for all that had been given to me." I looked over at trinity who had a smile on her face.

"Well then let's get you washed up and ready for the picnic. You want to make a good impression on the town."

"Well I guess you're right." I finished before I started to get ready.

As I was getting my hair done, I insisted that my hair should be in braids to hide it's hideousness but Trinity would not let me so instead she put it in a half up half down to let my waves be free. She put it up with a blue ribbon that matched my dress and finished the look. She had made me look so nice I just had to hug her. I caught her off by surprise at first but then wrapped her arms around me.

"Thank you so much Trinity."

"You're welcome Anne."
We separated and walked downstairs to where Marilla and Matthew were before heading off to the picnic.
———————————
3rd person POV: